The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Got the Betbright email yesterday so chucked £1 on Min at 50/1 :lol:

Also decided to use the other £9 as my cross Cheltenham bets so £3 on the big 7 favs(not Annie Power) returns £285 and an ew L15 on Old Guard/Bitofapuzzle/Aux Pitt Soins/Seeyouatmidnight returns £13900. Al runners being NRNB now seems worth chancing early.

Guest Roger Kint

Mate from work put this on for in-play bet - I am right in saying it wouldn't have been refunded if it had of lost, aren't I? Lucky twat!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160309/f3af1f79be6a9b6e4bccab94f7778839.jpg

As far as i know he wouldnt have got a penny back for that. Lucky man

Guest Roger Kint

He would have got £50 back.

Sure? Thought the rule was place a bet up to the value of the original? Thats a different bet entirely i would have said

He would have got £50 back.

Sure? Thought the rule was place a bet up to the value of the original? Thats a different bet entirely i would have said

I messaged him that too - I thought the in-play bet had to match the stake of the pre-match bet!

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund £50*).

They'll only refund up the value of your first, but you can put as much as you want on inplay. He would have lost the change.

Also decided to use the other £9 as my cross Cheltenham bets so £3 on the big 7 favs(not Annie Power) returns £285 and an ew L15 on Old Guard/Bitofapuzzle/Aux Pitt Soins/Seeyouatmidnight returns £13900. Al runners being NRNB now seems worth chancing early.

Just to warn you.  I'm sure the small print says, you get your winnings back as free bets and they expire at midnight on Tuesday 15th.  I think you have to use the bets on Cheltenham, as well. 

Still a good offer, as you'll have some money to burn on the day's races.  But it put me off even bothering.  As I don't really bet on the jumps.

Guest Roger Kint

Just to warn you.  I'm sure the small print says, you get your winnings back as free bets and they expire at midnight on Tuesday 15th.  I think you have to use the bets on Cheltenham, as well. 

Still a good offer, as you'll have some money to burn on the day's races.  But it put me off even bothering.  As I don't really bet on the jumps.

Already knew it was in free bets, not sure any bookie is daft enough to throw away actual cash like that, not even if Ricci owns them :lol: I was going to use them at Cheltenham regardless so any limits arent an issue for me. Mainly lumping on a few short priced favs. Will be sticking with 365 for my daily L15's

Guest Roger Kint

Gis ya tips

They are there for all the good my tips are, i rarly win much at Cheltenham :lol:

The acca bet was for Douvan, Vroom Vroom Mag, Limini, Min, Un de Seaux, Thistlecrack & Yanworth all short odds favs. Most should win no problem but being Cheltenham theres always 1/2 that fuck up(Annie Power you bitch)

I was at the Cheltenham Preview night at Newcastle races on Tuesday night. Got some very good info for Cheltenham which I have all written down. I'll try and type some of it onto here before next week.

I spoke to Danny Cook (jockey) after racing and he told me Swing Hard (4.50 Carlisle) would win today. It's currently around 2/1. He said he had it out at home on Monday morning and the horse was bouncing. Said he will be looking to make all.

Guest Roger Kint

I was at the Cheltenham Preview night at Newcastle races on Tuesday night. Got some very good info for Cheltenham which I have all written down. I'll try and type some of it onto here before next week.

I spoke to Danny Cook (jockey) after racing and he told me Swing Hard (4.50 Carlisle) would win today. It's currently around 2/1. He said he had it out at home on Monday morning and the horse was bouncing. Said he will be looking to make all.

Check out 'Magpies' preview write up in the Cheltenham thread in chat. Be interested to hear if theres any bits he forgot :thup:

Great ride, massive battling performance.

Great ride, massive battling performance.

Brilliant from Cook. He said it would stay all day and it definitely did. I don't think he got an easy lead which he was hopeful of.