The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

:thup:

Bet365 offer back tommorow. Remember to stick your bets on after the game's kicked off lads :lol:

That's still not sorted for me by the way after a few conversations but they've admitted they've allowed it in the past and are going to give me a refund by the sounds of things. Sly what they did like but if they refund me I'll stick with them.

Think it's nailed on 1-1.

:thup:

Bet365 offer back tommorow. Remember to stick your bets on after the game's kicked off lads :lol:

That's still not sorted for me by the way after a few conversations but they've admitted they've allowed it in the past and are going to give me a refund by the sounds of things. Sly what they did like but if they refund me I'll stick with them.

Think it's nailed on 1-1.

Nice one, is a bit shit if they've allowed it before.

1-1 or even 2-1 PSG for me, can see it being tight and Paris scoring on the break.

You've got 2 choices basically, can either guarantee about £20-£30 or take a risk free £50 bet (that costs about £2).

What's the guarantee 20/30 method?

You've to remove your testicles first.

You've got 2 choices basically, can either guarantee about £20-£30 or take a risk free £50 bet (that costs about £2).

http://matchedbettingblog.com/football/bet365-in-play-offer-chelsea-v-psg/#.Vt7Sb5yLSM8

£50 pre game on PSG (Bet365)

£46.43 pre game on Chelsea (Bet Victor)

£52.94 in game on a draw (Bet365)

Guarantees £30.63

You've to remove your testicles first.

Like Connor on the weekend?  :cheesy:

Conor.

You basically have to put a pre match bet on something almost guaranteed (around 1/50) on Bet365 pre game, and then lay that bet at Coral/William Hill (at odds of near 20/1) so that it will return £50. Then you just place £50 on whatever you want in game.

If it loses you'll be down about £2.

Me, Wullie, Paully, Froggy or someone will probably put up exactly what to go for tomorrow when the odds market has sorted itself out.

I go for the £30 ish method purely because it's free money. If I had plenty cash in the bank, I'd opt for the chance of winning a few hundred but atm £30 is useful on takeaways, night out money, shopping or whatever else.

I definitely haven't got plenty money in the bank, that's why I go for broke.

They do it often enough that anyone should be either able to win or be in a position to cash out for a few hundred on a fairly regular basis. Don't know what I'd have done without the ~£2.5k I've had off them in the last two seasons.

The in-play offer is one of the biggest guaranteed profits going for matched bettors, I think only hitting consecutive winners on Channel 4 racing beats it. From a matched bettor's perspective it would be madness to mug it off whilst scrambling around trying to lock in a fiver or a tenner from the usual offers out there.

You basically have to put a pre match bet on something almost guaranteed (around 1/50) on Bet365 pre game, and then lay that bet at Coral/William Hill (at odds of near 20/1) so that it will return £50. Then you just place £50 on whatever you want in game.

Me, Wullie, Paully, Froggy or someone will probably put up exactly what to go for tomorrow when the odds market has sorted itself out.

B365 - pre-match - £50 on over 0.5 goals - 1/14 returns £53.57,

Skybet – pre-match - £5.50 on no goalscorer – 17/2 returns £52.25,

B365 – in-play - £50 on whatever you fancy which is refunded if it loses!

I always go first scorer and I haven't done too badly off them  :D

Guest Roger Kint

B365 - pre-match - £50 on over 0.5 goals - 1/14 returns £53.57,

Skybet – pre-match - £5.50 on no goalscorer – 17/2 returns £52.25,

B365 – in-play - £50 on whatever you fancy which is refunded if it loses!

I always go first scorer and I haven't done too badly off them  :D

Billy Hills have NG at 9/1. One of these days the favourite isnt going to score first mind :lol:

Still fancy 1-1