The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

€2 - Dortmund, Sevilla, Fenerbahce, Shaktar, Liverpool/ManUtd draw, Bilbao/Valencia draw, Prague/Lazio draw, Villarreal.. ~1500. =)€

€25 - over 1.5goals in Dortmund, Liverpool, Basel and Shaktar - €67

I missed the earlier heads up but I'm amazed that I still got those odds this time last week after Craig Hope's story had broke!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160311/4c8141cbfba461bdda4ec6e41f5735cc.jpg

£255 off £15 for me, thanks whoever gave us the heads up ages ago.

It was some ITK off another forum that made me have a quick look.  I half thought that if we lost to WBA, he would get the boot and 16/1 seemed huge.  Yeah, I'm taking the credit :lol:

They mocked us, saying we were wasting money.  We showed them :lol:

£255 off £15 for me, thanks whoever gave us the heads up ages ago.

It was some ITK off another forum that made me have a quick look.  I half thought that if we lost to WBA, he would get the boot and 16/1 seemed huge.  Yeah, I'm taking the credit :lol:

They mocked us, saying we were wasting money.  We showed them :lol:

Cheers!

Put £5 on McClaren next manager to go @ 16/1 after the defeat v everton early feb

Just put £5 on nufc to finish above palace at 11/1

Where did you find the market for the second bet? I fancy that.

Tippeliga insights #1

Friday 6pm

Aalesund - Stabæk

2.14 - 3.70 - 3.20

Can Billy McKinley follow the success of Bob Bradley? Will the Riise brothers make Aalesund competitive again, or are they both too old now? The first match of the season is always hard to call, but looking at the teams and the competency of the sides, I would still want to back Stabæk for this one. That said, I'd not dare going beyond a DNB as a draw could be a very likely outcome. I do not think Aalesund will win.

Saturday 5pm

Odd - Rosenborg

2.75 - 3.50 - 2.50

Absolutely delightful odds on Rosenborg. Odd are a good side, and whilst they will be up there this season Rosenborg are on a different level. Rosenborg have however lost key players in Søderlund and Sælnes to St. Etienne, but they have replaced them well with Gytkjær and others. They will win this.

Sunday 2:30pm

Molde - Tromsø

1.42 - 4.75 - 7.50

Not even a contest. Molde will win, probably by more than one goal. Tromsø's biggest signing this season is Morten Gamst Pedersen. He's old and slow now. Molde have some of the best young players in the league and one of the best managers in the league. It's top versus bottom even if it's the first round.

Sunday 5pm

Bodø/Glimt - Sogndal

2.10 - 3.50 - 3.45

Now things are getting harder. These two teams will be in the lower part of the league, and ended the season last year on different levels. Bodø/Glimt went on a winning run whilst Sogndal fell together like a house of cards. Out of the two teams, Bodø/Glimt appears stronger. They will finish lower mid table whilst Sogndal will struggle in the relegation battle. This is the first match of the season, and whilst I will go for Bodø/Glimt in this guess, I'd avoid this match.

Sarpsborg 08 - Haugesund

2.15 - 3.50 - 3.35

Another hard one. Sarpsborg have strenghtened greatly whilst Haugesund have lost their top scorer to Rosenborg. They have an exciting man in Mark Dempsey as their manager, but it's not enough. I think this will be a draw, but don't include this one. This may end up 0-0 so avoid for goal bets as well.

Strømsgodset - Brann

1.63 - 4.10 - 5.15

Finally another simple one. Newly promoted Brann against one of the best teams in Norway the past four-five years. Strømsgodset have only strenghtened as well. They will win this, maybe even by more than one goal.

Sunday 7pm

Start - Lillestrøm

2.74 - 3.50 - 2.50

Start will get relegated this season. Lillestrøm will finish in higher mid table. These odds are lying. Lillestrøm will take this match.

Monday 6pm

Vålerenga - Viking

2.20 - 3.40 - 3.30

Impossible to call. Both teams will be around 3rd to 5th in the league at the end of the season. They have strong squads. I''ll give Vålerenga this one as a DNB due to Abdellaoue looking like he's back to his old scoring form and because they're at home.

Double:

Rosenborg

Molde

Treble:

Rosenborg

Molde

Strømsgodset

Quadruple:

Rosenborg

Molde

Strømsgodset

Lillestrøm

You got big balls:

Rosenborg

Molde -1

Strømsgodset -1

Lillestrøm

Bodø/Glimt

Over 1.5s:

Aalesund - Stabæk

Odd - Rosenborg

Molde - Tromsø

Strømsgodset - Brann

Vålerenga - Viking

Guest Roger Kint

Quadruple:

Rosenborg

Molde

Strømsgodset

Lillestrøm

Put £5 on this plus Steakbake DNB - 39/1

Guest Roger Kint

From my Benitez winnings, just put £150 on Crystal Palace to be relegated @ 25/1

Class :lol:

Be the most glorious £4000 ever won :lol: