Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Perfectly good goal disallowed at Man City which would have made it 2-0.

Ayw! It looked like Mitro was behind from the away end (after a good drink :-) ) at the opposite side of the ground never mind from the bastard linesman's position!

I just don't think he's very good. Always found him too quiet in general play. Maybe in a better side he could score 10-15 and do nothing else and that would be fine but I doubt it.

He is good though, that's why I hate how shit he's been for us most of the season. His touch is the best at the club IMO.

I just don't think he's very good. Always found him too quiet in general play. Maybe in a better side he could score 10-15 and do nothing else and that would be fine but I doubt it.

He is good though, that's why I hate how s*** he's been for us most of the season. His touch is the best at the club IMO.

That doesn't make him an influential footballer.

Luxury player though.  Will do all the good stuff when we're in control of games, but vanishes when the going gets tough.

I guess he'll hit 20 goals in the Champ then.

In the chronicle today the opinion seems to be that Rafa is going to be pretty tough on players being allowed to leave if they are in contract, that includes the likes of Wijnaldum and Sissoko. They'll only be sold if Rafa doesn't want them and we get a good fee.

He is good though, that's why I hate how s*** he's been for us most of the season. His touch is the best at the club IMO.

That doesn't make him an influential footballer.

I can't find anything in my post where I claim that. Good and influential are different things.

Guest antz1uk

agent quotes

"Wijnaldum’s situation right now is very simple.

Newcastle have been relegated to the second division, so now the player has to think about his future. At the moment I can’t say any more, and I can’t talk about negotiations.

Roma are a great club, one of the best in Europe.

How much would he cost? I can’t answer that, it’s the club that decides a player’s price. I only take care of Wijnaldum’s contract."

sooner we get rid of the cunts that don't want to be here the better as long as its for the right price.

set a take-it-or-leave-it asking price for wijnaldum. fuck any negotiations with his agent or with other clubs..

agent quotes

"Wijnaldum’s situation right now is very simple.

Newcastle have been relegated to the second division, so now the player has to think about his future. At the moment I can’t say any more, and I can’t talk about negotiations.

Roma are a great club, one of the best in Europe.

How much would he cost? I can’t answer that, it’s the club that decides a player’s price. I only take care of Wijnaldum’s contract."

So agent talk basically. It doesn't change anything, if he wants away, Rafa will probably let him go but only for a decent fee. I don't have a problem with that.

Guest chopey

I wouldn't mind him staying to be honest I think Rafa will knock that yellow belly right out of him