Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Wasn't that impressed with his highlights, functional but not great, has anyone watched him very much?

I like the look of him to be honest. Strong, good in the air, neat finisher. I'd be nervous about him coming in if Pardew was still here, in fact, I wouldn't even know he was coming in. But hopefully McClaren can use him in a way other than 'hit Ba' for 90 minutes.

We're really going to have to start working on getting people wide and putting quality crosses in if this lad is the plan. Currently struggling to think of another team in the league worse than us at it.

Can we rent some cunts from Turkey to give him a proper welcome?

Gigi's eelcome was a disgrace and an embarrassment.

I was one of those dafties that went to Welcome Owen -  and look how he turned out.  Divvn't hex it man.

Can we rent some cunts from Turkey to give him a proper welcome?

Gigi's eelcome was a disgrace and an embarrassment.

I was one of those dafties that went to Welcome Owen -  and look how he turned out.  Divvn't hex it man.

Me too, then again Owen should have been in his prime when he signed for us. 2 bad injuries fucked him and when he realised this I think he had given up on football.

I heard on Thursday that it was a done deal according to Moncur.He also said he didn't know much about the Austin deal.More worrying was that apparently all players left out of the US tour aren't featuring in McClarens plans.Probably a load of horse pap

Guest Roger Kint

I heard on Thursday that it was a done deal according to Moncur.He also said he didn't know much about the Austin deal.More worrying was that apparently all players left out of the US tour aren't featuring in McClarens plans.Probably a load of horse pap

Thats only Cabella, Elliott and Vuckic though

So nobody worth a light then

Guest Roger Kint

Martin Trinder ‏@martintrinder  4m4 minutes ago

Is it time to get the car Ready #Mitrovic #nufc

ayeeeee

Fuck that. Airport parking is a rip. Get the Metro (if it bothers to turn up).

He sits in the bushes at the training ground

Abeid too

Guest Roger Kint

Abeid too

Abeid is in Sacremento

Abeid too

Pretty sure he flew out this week.

Abeid too

Pretty sure he flew out this week.

Aye he's in the training pics.