Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Feels even better now it has happended :) Get in.  Think this lad will hit cult status pretty quickly.

Hard not to agree with McLaren that this is another statement of where we want to go. 2-3 more at this level this summer and this season will have an excitement factor for the first time in years.  I get the impression more might come over the next 2 windows as well based on his comments when he signed.  Could just be the start of something new.

He's not my type of player like, but I'm blatantly going to like him.

There'll probably be loads of NUFC fans that hates him, which will make me love him even more.

Having a 1 in 2 goal scoring ratio while having played so many games already for a 20-year old is canny impressive, even if it's only in the Belgian and Serbian league. Encouraging that he's scored in the CL as well though.

Feels even better now it has happended :) Get in.  Think this lad will hit cult status pretty quickly.

Hard not to agree with McLaren that this is another statement of where we want to go. 2-3 more at this level this summer and this season will have an excitement factor for the first time in years.  I get the impression more might come over the next 2 windows as well based on his comments when he signed.  Could just be the start of something new.

Hope is a killer :lol:

Honestly, Winegums and YoungKetsbaia aren't even adequate backfill for the inaction shown in previous windows. Our three CBs (yes, three, which is somehow now just the norm) are still Colo, Willo and Tayl...-o. It's a start, I can't deny but there's a long way to go before hope enters the equation. So far, this is the minimum investment required to keep us in the league and get easily-swayed bums back on seats.

Very exciting signing. Another few key signings in the same mould as the first two and this season could actually be an interesting one.

Fully prepared for it all to come crashing down before September 1st.

There'll probably be loads of NUFC fans that hates him, which will make me love him even more.

Having a 1 in 2 goal scoring ratio while having played so many games already for a 20-year old is canny impressive, even if it's only in the Belgian and Serbian league. Encouraging that he's scored in the CL as well though.

From what sense do you guys not think people will like his game? Just out of interest.

Hope is a killer :lol:

Honestly, Winegums and YoungKetsbaia aren't even adequate backfill for the inaction shown in previous windows. Our three CBs (yes, three, which is somehow now just the norm) are still Colo, Willo and Tayl...-o. It's a start, I can't deny but there's a long way to go before hope enters the equation. So far, this is the minimum investment required to keep us in the league and get easily-swayed bums back on seats.

No doubt you are right. Loving the calibre of players we are after and have landed so far though.

Let's hope we stay with it and keep pushing for more.

From what sense do you guys not think people will like his game? Just out of interest.

There's some idiots around who won't like his personality, you know the ones who don't like Ben Arfa.

So it looks like we're using the same strategy in terms of "sticking to targets on the list" but we're actually willing to spend some money now. :thup:

If Mbemba follows in the next week or two, I'd say we're a quality wide player away from what you'd call a very good transfer window of incomings. Adding a utility defender/midfielder and a few Perez style young squad players would be a bonus.

There's some idiots around who won't like his personality, you know the ones who don't like Ben Arfa.

Aye, he seems like a mad bastard and at the moment I don't think that'll go down well with parts of our support.