Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

I still think he's average like. I prefer to see my expensive main centre-forward applying skills, technical ability etc. over putting his weight about. We will see though, I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he can be more than just a physical lunatic lump. Ironically, in these kind of games, he's an ideal sub.

Guest Howaythetoon

It's ok HTT, it's perfectly reasonable to have an opinion that alters from time to time.

On here? You're joking. If you change your mind you're fickle, if you go against the grain you're wrong and if you stand by your opinion you're stubborn!

Guest neesy111

It's ok HTT, it's perfectly reasonable to have an opinion that alters from time to time.

On here? You're joking. If you change your mind you're fickle, if you go against the grain you're wrong and if you stand by your opinion you're stubborn!

That's how all opinions on the internet work.

7 shots on target this season, 3 goals

He should have scored from the Sissoko cross though, but he couldn't even get the shot off. Still, he had a massive impact while he was on the pitch and had a big hand in the winner.

7 shots on target this season, 3 goals

He should have scored from the Sissoko cross though, but he couldn't even get the shot off. Still, he had a massive impact while he was on the pitch and had a big hand in the winner.

I think he had another similar chance earlier in the season as well.

He does quite often surprise me with his ability. It's easy to assume he's just a bruiser but he can actually play.

He's got some good touches on him. Disrespectful to label him just as a target man. The touch in the build up to the goal at Bournemouth for example was classy.

Lack of technique is bollocks, he's extremely good with the ball at his feet for someone his size. He doesn't have much explosion while dribbling but he doesn't lack technique.

Not his fault that we hardly get in the box, personally he's one of four players we have that i would actually keep. The rest are shite and wouldn't mind being rid of at all.

He does quite often surprise me with his ability. It's easy to assume he's just a bruiser but he can actually play.

He's got some good touches on him. Disrespectful to label him just as a target man. The touch in the build up to the goal at Bournemouth for example was classy.

I agree.

He does seem to strike fear in defenders as well. Take the moment where he chased down Walker and intercepted the ball out for a Spurs goal kick. I think the Walker would have fancied his chances of taking the ball out from defence against Cisse.

Lack of technique is bollocks, he's extremely good with the ball at his feet for someone his size. He doesn't have much explosion while dribbling but he doesn't lack technique.

Not his fault that we hardly get in the box, personally he's one of four players we have that i would actually keep. The rest are s**** and wouldn't mind being rid of at all.

:thup:

You know he's on about Cisse, yeah?

Nope, apologies Chip2388 - thought you were on about Mitrovic.

No problem, I didn't even realise which thread I was in just contining the conversation :lol:

Loved the bit where he went face to face with Ali, think he's learning how to control his agression on the pitch.