Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Rafa seemed to sign several big lads for Liverpool with good hold up play and bringing others into the game. Morientes, Crouch...... okay just those two.

:lol: But in all seriousness i don't think he has a particularly prototype of what he likes to sign as most of the clubs he's signed for haven't followed a particular pattern at least as far as the strikers are concerned.

Rafa seemed to sign several big lads for Liverpool with good hold up play and bringing others into the game. Morientes, Crouch...... okay just those two.

:lol: But in all seriousness i don't think he has a particularly prototype of what he likes to sign as most of the clubs he's signed for haven't followed a particular pattern at least as far as the strikers are concerned.

Mista was a big lump wasn't he?

Those 3 alone apart from Morientes you couldn't see Wenger signing for example.

He signed a lot of bad strikers for Liverpool iirc.

Aye but then at Liverpool he signed Torres, at Napoli he signed Higuain, no idea if he signed any at Inter but those 3 are all very different strikers.

I think those are the exception though. In terms of overall quality those were the best players he could've signed at those clubs even in terms of reputation. He also signed Robbie Keane  and Bellamy after tremendous seasons and used them in different ways to their previous clubs.

Aye but then at Liverpool he signed Torres, at Napoli he signed Higuain, no idea if he signed any at Inter but those 3 are all very different strikers.

I think those are the exception though. In terms of overall quality those were the best players he could've signed at those clubs even in terms of reputation. He also signed Robbie Keane  and Bellamy after tremendous seasons and used them in different ways to their previous clubs.

Was talking about types of striker he signed not the overall quality of them.

Was talking about types of striker he signed not the overall quality of them.

Aye but my point is - he can see talent when it's there unlike a Pardew. I don't think Torres or Higuain or his "type" of striker but he realised they are the best he could get.

He's so far out of his depth it's a fucking joke, like. Grade A pussy with not a clue how to play the striker role.

You should chin him Ron, show him what a real man is. Punch his nose right off his immigrant face back to Belgrade.

Guest DonaldGrump

I am afraid this lad is a Serbian Shola and sadly it is this level of striker that will be the main reason we go down.

Really think he's not the main problem behind his lack of scoring. The movement around him has been horrible all season, even tonight there was very little movement around him when he picked down long balls. If there existed some forward momentum when he pulls them down he could get the ball back in better position and get to finish.

Actually thought he did relatively well tonight against Huth and Morgan.  No idea why he passed that cross to De Jong.

He just doesn't have a clue to score goals. Obviously the wider problems run far, far deeper and we've discussed them to death - but putting all of our eggs in this basket is one of the main reasons we're at the bottom. Just has absolutely no striker's instinct whatsoever.

I think people are being way too harsh on this fella. His hold up play was very good but he never looks like scoring. If we signed a goalscorer and not having to rely on hom for goals he could be good. Never thought I would miss cisse

Must have imagined the umpteen times he won the ball in the air up against two CBs and got it to team mate, granted he never got into positions to score really but tonight isn't really the night where you can say he was bullied.

The problem is, he wins the ball and holds it up it in non-dangerous areas. In the penalty area he doesn't actually create any assists or finish.