Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Personally considering the number of chance he tends to get in a game I think he could quite easily be a 15-20 goal a session player.  He could have had two yesterday alone if it wasn't for Fosters brilliant save. 

So far, his lack of sharpness has been found out in this league.

His physical condition looks a lot better than it was at the start of the season, when he seemed to be bursting out of his shirt. But he needs to work at it even more. He doesn't have natural pace, and so he can't afford to be in anything but peak fitness.

Personally considering the number of chance he tends to get in a game I think he could quite easily be a 15-20 goal a session player.  He could have had two yesterday alone if it wasn't for Fosters brilliant save.

That's if he scores every chance. He gets about one good chance a game over the last 10 or so games. A bigger problem rather than his finishing, which may come in the future is that he doesn't attack the ball in the box when we get down the line. The amount of crosses we got in good areas yesterday with nobody to attack them was amazing. This may be a confidence thing but even after he scored the goal yesterday he wasn't attacking the ball

That's if he scores every chance. He gets about one good chance a game over the last 10 or so games. A bigger problem rather than his finishing, which may come in the future is that he doesn't attack the ball in the box when we get down the line. The amount of crosses we got in good areas yesterday with nobody to attack them was amazing. This may be a confidence thing but even after he scored the goal yesterday he wasn't attacking the ball

I guess this is where Steve and his buddies have to earn their cash

Hopefully that will come - to be fair we've not been creating many chances for him but the likes of Shelvey/Townsend should address that so once they get an understanding he'll start attacking the box more.

Hopefully that will come - to be fair we've not been creating many chances for him but the likes of Shelvey/Townsend should address that so once they get an understanding he'll start attacking the box more.

Aye hopefully it will come. I've been critical of his finishing lately but his all round play is really good to be fair. He's become a lot better at holding up the ball when we get it up to him over the last month or so. I would like to see him with more of a poacher type striker like Doumbia alongside him as I think him and Perez are both more comfortable outside the box rather than scoring

We play good football when he's on the pitch. If that isn't obvious by now then people are trying to miss it on purpose. The dude also gets chances every match. He will score, and he will score often when he gets his confidence up. He's young and playing in a new league yet he's very often our best player, home and away. Dude is legit. Be patient. He's a 15 a year in the league striker waiting to happen.

If he was faster then he'd be playing for Arsenal because he'd be a better version of Giroud.

Good post. He's on 5 league goals now right after having a nightmare personal start with the sending off amidst a continuing horrific season with the club itself. If McClaren doesn't lose his shit and plays him every game now he could feasibly get double figures if we get our act together away from home.

All things considered, given his age and the context of the season, that would not be the worst debut season imo.

His hold-up play, bringing others into the attack quickly and tenacity are excellent. Reminds me of Chris Sutton a bit in those respects, who became a real master of all that. If he can work on his in the box striking and instincts then he's going to be a real nightmare for other teams.

An absolute joy to watch live.  He's all or nothing.  It's either a horrendous touch, miskick or a foul.  Or he's killing it stone dead with two players on him, playing a perfect pass or winning headers he has no right to win.  Most of the time on Saturday, it was more hit than miss and he was brilliant for the most part.

I really like him, but I just don't ever see him scoring enough goals to play up top on his own.  Hopefully Doumbia can play in a wider role, Townsend, Sissoko or someone else can start chipping in, or we look to get Perez back into the team. 

My mates tickets are in the Leazes end, right near where he celebrated.  Absolutely love his passion and how nuts he went.  Had about 3 different celebrations on the go  :smitten:

I have concerns that by his mid twenties his lack of mobility will see him really struggle. He's not a boy in a man's body, he's a big daft bugger, he's no Billy Whitehurst but he's going to have to look after himself and we need to keep a very close eye on him physically.

He needs to work on some American Football style, ladder drills for quick feet.  It doesn't help that we seem to always cut the ball back at a million miles an hour.  But he has had a total air shot, or miskicked decent chances on quite a few occasions this year.  Seems like he's either slow to react or he's not setting his feet properly.  Not sure if it's something that can be taught, but you would have thought there would be ways to improve his reactions and reflexes for chances like this.

I have concerns that by his mid twenties his lack of mobility will see him really struggle. He's not a boy in a man's body, he's a big daft bugger, he's no Billy Whitehurst but he's going to have to look after himself and we need to keep a very close eye on him physically.

Considering how he plays now by the time he hits his mid 20's I think he'll just be bossing defences with his strength.

He grafts his bollocks off and is all over the pitch, he's slow as fuck and not very athletic but immobile is the last adjective I'd use to describe him (unless he's in the box and there's a ball flashing across the 6 yard line). Agree with Mojo, I think he'll be far better in his mid 20s and will be fine in his 30s too.