Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Concussion? Out for a while then?

Depends how bad.Should be alright for Brighton, i hope.

Not a concussion then, if he's fit for Brighton.

there are grades of concussions from grade 1 to 3, mild to severe. fyi.

You'd think if he was concussed he'd have come straight off, though. He carried on for a good ten minutes.

It's just typical this happening after he went all fanatical Zulu warrior mode in the papers like. Quite funny. :lol:

Ah right, he should be alright then.

Think Rafa wants to see him in full action but doesn't want to risk him any further in a cup game against opposition we should beat without him.

We had the luxury of being over precautious, don't blame anyone for that.

Concussion ultras are lurking in the shadows, afraid to come out.

But in UK, in order of severity: leg break-> tearing ACL-> caught cold-> headache-> general tiredness-> being hungry-> concussion.

• 2 weeks later...

Murphy’s arrival means Aleksandar Mitrovic dropping down the pecking order and I’m not surprised. He cannot be trusted.

Supermac suggesting Mitro is going to be backup to Murphy?  ???

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sissoko-wijnaldum-were-disgrace-times-11833979

I think it could be the way to start against Derby.

Starting with Murphy and Gayle, experience and hunger. Hopefully this pairing could get us a two goal lead at which point we can give Mitro a run out sans pressure.

Alternatively, if we are struggling then Mitro would offer us that little craziness that might win the game.

If we are 2 up we could sub both Murphy and Gayle to rest them for the next game.

From then on everybody plays for the shirt.

Better to drop Murphy for Mitro than the other way around, methinks.

Murphy’s arrival means Aleksandar Mitrovic dropping down the pecking order and I’m not surprised. He cannot be trusted.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sissoko-wijnaldum-were-disgrace-times-11833979

I think it could be the way to start.

Starting with Murphy and Gayle, experience and hunger. Hopefully this pairing would get us a two goal lead in most games at which point we can give Mitro a run out sans pressure.

Alternatively, if we are struggling then Mitro would offer us that little craziness that might win the game. Once Mitro is up to speed he can start games.

Playing 2 games a week, if the game is wrapped up before 60 mins, take off both Murphy and Gayle, bring on Mitro and another midfielder. Resting our main strike force for the next game.

In fact that would be 3 forwards playing 60 mins a game so they should all stay relatively fresh.

Not for me, not at all, you want your best players playing first and I can say with confidence Mitro is the better player.

As if Supermac's opinion counts for anything. That said, there's no reason why Murphy shouldn't be expected to provide competition for Mitrovic. He's got a good pedigree at this level, and Mitro is all promise but unproven. Great to have two guys going head to head for the shirt, may the best man win.

Starting with Murphy and Gayle, experience and hunger. Hopefully this pairing would get us a two goal lead in most games at which point we can give Mitro a run out sans pressure.

Alternatively, if we are struggling then Mitro would offer us that little craziness that might win the game. Once Mitro is up to speed he can start games.

Playing 2 games a week, if the game is wrapped up before 60 mins, take off both Murphy and Gayle, bring on Mitro and another midfielder. Resting our main strike force for the next game.

In fact that would be 3 forwards playing 60 mins a game so they should all stay relatively fresh.

Not for me, not at all, you want your best players playing first and I can say with confidence Mitro is the better player.

You use the best players relevant to the situation. I agree Mitro is the better player, technically. But I think Rafa might think for this situation Murphy is the better option to start.

Either way works for me, I think both will play a big part.

BTW sorry I edited my previous post to show that my thoughts were only relevant to the Derby game, It just took me about an hour.

You use the best players relevant to the situation. I agree Mitro is the better player, technically. But I think Rafa might think for this situation Murphy is the better option to start.

Either way works for me, I think both will play a big part.

BTW sorry I edited my previous post to show that my thoughts were only relevant to the Derby game, It just took me about an hour.

On a game by game basis, knowing how meticulous Rafa is with his tactics, we might see Murphy start and vice versa, whatever suits the opposition the best really.

But I would hope and imagine that Gayle and Mitro will be top of the pile for selection, provided they are firing of course.

Still reckon it'll be Gayle on his own most away games at least

The ball will just keep coming back if it is - you maybe right and although his finishing is generally shocking his hold up play is generally good which is what is required for the away games.

Still reckon it'll be Gayle on his own most away games at least

The ball will just keep coming back if it is - you maybe right and although his finishing is generally shocking his hold up play is generally good which is what is required for the away games.

The question for me is when do we unleash the hunger in Mitro.

I think the sensible option would be when there is a little less expectation.

Rather the cautious option.

• 2 weeks later...