Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

You cannot really coach a player to be a better finisher, he just doesn't have the natural instinct. Like the lad and his attitude, but he simply isn't good enough.

So true, we brought in an external coach to try and make him a better finisher :lol:

You cannot really coach a player to be a better finisher, he just doesn't have the natural instinct. Like the lad and his attitude, but he simply isn't good enough.

So true, we brought in an external coach to try and make him a better finisher :lol:

This, anyone not seeing it might be ignorant :D

What's this nonesense? Of course you can improve your finishing. And I don't see too much wrong with Miro's natural instinct as he's clearly on the end of chances on regular basis.

What's this nonesense? Of course you can improve your finishing. And I don't see too much wrong with Miro's natural instinct as he's clearly on the end of chances on regular basis.

He clearly doesn't have a natural eye for goal and i dont think you can coach that. You either have it or you don't.

He clearly doesn't have a natural eye for goal and i dont think you can coach that. You either have it or you don't.

Or you practise just like KK did, he always said he didn't have natural ability but he worked hard to be better than he was.

Guest reefatoon

Can't believe he played a game without scoring. Kill the useless f***ing c*** NOW!!!!!

Just completely ignore the absolute sitter he missed if you like

Andy fucking Cole anyone?

Couldn't have picked a worse example.  Cole was a good finisher before he joined us.

His finishing was shit for a long while at Man Utd, clearly IMPROVED it.

And, btw, since you love being the forum's biggest twat, i would like to make it clear that I was disagreeing with Klaus regarding the notion that you can't improve your finishing. Not about Mitro's finishing ability.

Just in case you keep jumping on it again.