Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

There'll have been an element on here (Uncle Bingo, etc) that I've no doubt would have preferred a 0-0 draw with Mitro semt-off after 30 minutes last night to what actually happened. Without a doubt.

Please tell me you're not actually being serious.

Mitro was entitled to go for the ball as neither the defender or the keeper had possession so mitro swung a boot at it.  Landing on the keepers leg was a pure accident.  The ref clearly saw there was no intent and as mitro was entitled to go for a loose ball.... no foul period.

Guest neesy111

Mitro was entitled to go for the ball as neither the defender or the keeper had possession so mitro swung a boot at it.  Landing on the keepers leg was a pure accident.  The ref clearly saw there was no intention and mitro was entitled to go for a loose ball so no foul period.

:lol: :lol:

Mitro was entitled to go for the ball as neither the defender or the keeper had possession so mitro swung a boot at it.  Landing on the keepers leg was a pure accident.  The ref clearly saw there was no intent and as mitro was entitled to go for a loose ball.... no foul period.

:lol:

Fucking hell.

The first was never a yellow in a million years, but going for the ball when he has a defender in front of him and the keeper clear favourite to get there was absolutely brainless of him. The referee had also apparently said to Lascelles that 1 more incident and he was off and given the petty 'offence' he'd been given the first yellow for, Rafa was absolutely right to take him off for the good of the team.

Do agree with Semtex that it proves Rafa doesn't trust him and his days are numbered here, but I hope Rafa managed that situation with him well because he's massively low on confidence and that goal may well have helped him get some back, and we will need to use him at points this season.

He's a fucking idiot for going for it knowing there was a chance of another yellow if he got it wrong. Play it safe at that point.

He offered nothing. He's got to improve big time and this is his opportunity while Gayle has been sidelined. He's completely squandered it.

He's a fucking idiot for going for it knowing there was a chance of another yellow if he got it wrong. Play it safe at that point.

He offered nothing. He's got to improve big time and this is his opportunity while Gayle has been sidelined. He's completely squandered it.

Apart from the goal that won the game, the game we won 1-0. 99% of everything else you said i pretty much agree with.

Apart from the goal that won the game, the game we won 1-0. 99% of everything else you said i pretty much agree with.

It won us the game, but with Murphy or Gayle up there we wouldn't have been pinned back as much. The game changed when he went off and we weren't relying on Mitro popping up with a sitter.

It won us the game, but with Murphy or Gayle up there we wouldn't have been pinned back as much. The game changed when he went off and we weren't relying on Mitro popping up with a sitter.

Can't agree with that. Tactically we were awful (defence aside), hoof ball and Colback in midfield is doing us no favours at all. Gayle mind you would offer runs in behind which is key to Rafa tactics to be fair.

I think is unfair to blame the poor football performance on Mitro though, when imo it was us a team being awful with the ball for most of the game.

Giving yellow cards out for backing into a player ffs.

Ignoring the five or six occasions that Mitro was fouled and nothing was given.

He played well, although some people will hate that. We lacked his presence in the second half and had no outlet, it'd have been better bringing Murphy on for him. Taking him off was the correct decision though.

rafa took him off at half time because even if mitro had calmed down,he couldnt trust the referee.

yep- and a Calm Mitro is still quite clumsy- with Wolves players looking top exploit and a clown for a ref, this was going one way.

If anyone thinks the first yellow is justified, then their head should be put through a meat grinder.

maybe, but the dirty f***ers deliberate stamp on the keepers heel should have been a straight red.........idiotic thing to do

Didn't look deliberate at all to me. Stretched for the ball and landed on the keeper. Gotta put his foot down somewhere.

Was it a deliberate stamp?

He was stupid to put his leg that high to try and get the ball but I don't think he deliberately stamps on the keeper, his foot has to come down after being in the air

EDIT: What Rompe said

If anyone thinks the first yellow is justified, then their head should be put through a meat grinder.

maybe, but the dirty f***ers deliberate stamp on the keepers heel should have been a straight red.........idiotic thing to do

Didn't look deliberate at all to me. Stretched for the ball and landed on the keeper. Gotta put his foot down somewhere.

It depends if you accept the premise that going in with your studs raised is a dangerous challenge. Anyway, at some point we have to ask ourselves if it's just the majority of referees who are conspiring to keep punishing Mitrovic, or if he should be doing something different so he doesn't end up getting cards so often.

The worst thing about the challenge was him feigning injury tbh, it made him look guilty as fuck and if I was the referee I'd have probably been swayed to card him because of it as he blatantly wasn't injured - therefore was trying to win sympathy. It was Steven Taylor-esque.

The challenge itself was one that I couldn't complain if he was carded, but I don't think it was a certain yellow at all. I thought his first foul was though (the one before his actual yellow). He was watching their player and then went in with his arm.