Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

If anyone thinks the first yellow is justified, then their head should be put through a meat grinder.

maybe, but the dirty f***ers deliberate stamp on the keepers heel should have been a straight red.........idiotic thing to do

:idiot2:

watch the sky's highlights, watch his eyes and his leg movement, he was in a whizz and stamped on his heel, hi foot goes deliberately on it.

try and deny it if you want but he meant it............hence he stayed down and knew he was in trouble

The worst thing about the challenge was him feigning injury tbh, it made him look guilty as fuck and if I was the referee I'd have probably been swayed to card him because of it as he blatantly wasn't injured - therefore was trying to win sympathy. It was Steven Taylor-esque.

The challenge itself was one that I couldn't complain if he was carded, but I don't think it was a certain yellow at all. I thought his first foul was though (the one before his actual yellow). He was watching their player and then went in with his arm.

well the refs decision is the one that counts, he got away with it and he knew it.......its my opinion he meant it, i stand by it, he's a liability and a disgrace

The worst thing about the challenge was him feigning injury tbh, it made him look guilty as f*** and if I was the referee I'd have probably been swayed to card him because of it as he blatantly wasn't injured - therefore was trying to win sympathy. It was Steven Taylor-esque.

The challenge itself was one that I couldn't complain if he was carded, but I don't think it was a certain yellow at all. I thought his first foul was though (the one before his actual yellow). He was watching their player and then went in with his arm.

Could well be wrong here but I thought Mitro went over on his ankle, hence the 'injury'.

Aside from the yellow/not yellow debates, I thought he played ok. Certainly had more of the old psycho that we first signed, which is the only way of getting any sort of performance out of him.

I'm not his biggest fan though.

If anyone thinks the first yellow is justified, then their head should be put through a meat grinder.

maybe, but the dirty fuckers deliberate stamp on the keepers heel should have been a straight red.........idiotic thing to do

If anyone thinks Mitro deliberately stamped on the keeper's heel, then their head should be put through a meat grinder.

Guest neesy111

maybe, but the dirty fuckers deliberate stamp on the keepers heel should have been a straight red.........idiotic thing to do

If anyone thinks Mitro deliberately stamped on the keeper's heel, then their head should be put through a meat grinder.

Grow up man.

His only arguable yellow was for the tackle on the keeper and sorry like but that was just a bit of a wreckless, Ill timed coming together. The commentators have probably watched 5mins of Mitros time here and made the assumption he's just a dirty bastard. Everyone is forgetting the blatant obstruction and climbing all over him all first half. One chance and one goal in a half of football that seen us create two chances. He had to be brought off for the good of Mitro and the team. Arguably his time may be done here but yesterday's substitution had no relevance other than ensuring a Toon win. People going on as if he was a liability and horse shit yesterday should try playing as a lone striker vs 4 cheats and see if they could do better. It's almost like some people have never played football before. Or would they just prefer a non contact sport? The eagles are canny mint like if non contact is what they prefer??

People going on as if he was a liability and horse shit yesterday should try playing as a lone striker vs 4 cheats and see if they could do better.

I think a lone striker having to be removed at HT and replaced with a winger because he's on a yellow card is the absolute definition of a liability, like. :lol:

Guest alijmitchell

People going on as if he was a liability and horse s*** yesterday should try playing as a lone striker vs 4 cheats and see if they could do better.

I think a lone striker having to be removed at HT and replaced with a winger because he's on a yellow card is the absolute definition of a liability, like. :lol:

Agreed. No matter whether the first was a yellow or not, he was thick enough to almost cost us the game. He took his chance, well done, but I've also seen numerous lone strikers play against cunty defenders and not completely lose the plot like he did yesterday. Though he rarely played lone, shearer dealt with a lot of horrid defenders and mostly managed to keep his cool like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest neesy111

When you are on a yellow card, you don't go in for challenges like that especially when there's a defender between yourself and the GK.

When you are on a yellow card, you don't go in for challenges like that especially when there's a defender between yourself and the GK.

Striker goes for it nearly every single time the ball is bouncing in between the GK and defender like that, happens in nearly every match at some point. If he had left it, he'd have had people screaming at him for not challenging for the ball and being a lazy cunt.

Aye, if anyone else made that challenge whilst on a yellow people would be wanting them pulled off like. Especially if their history of sending offs is comparable to Mitrovic's.

He didn't lose his head but he was clearly in for a 'battle' with the centre backs from the start which is why he was carded in the first place for an innocuous challenge.

Striker goes for it nearly every single time the ball is bouncing in between the GK and defender like that, happens in nearly every match at some point. If he had left it, he'd have had people screaming at him for not challenging for the ball and being a lazy cunt.

Someone made that daft argument yesterday, too. A grown man can't be risking a sending off half an hour into the game because someone might call him a lazy cunt. :lol:

Striker goes for it nearly every single time the ball is bouncing in between the GK and defender like that, happens in nearly every match at some point. If he had left it, he'd have had people screaming at him for not challenging for the ball and being a lazy c***.

Someone made that daft argument yesterday, too. A grown man can't be risking a sending off half an hour into the game because someone might call him a lazy c***. :lol:

Not saying he'd have left it for that reason, point I was making is that no matter what the bloke does certain people find a reason to have a pop.

He went for it because he's a striker with the instinctive mind to try grab a goal whenever he can. Brighton(?) had a bloke sent off for something similar against us this season, it's what strikers do - try to nick the ball and score a goal whenver they can. It happens in lots of games a day.

He was on a yellow. There's never any evidence with him that he plays with his head. He's too focused on proving how passionate he is, and when that doesn't work he often dives or pretends to be hurt. Yesterday he put Rafa in a position where he had to take him off. No option but to do that. His only fit striker apart from Murphy and we had to put fucking Gouffran up front for an entire half because Mitrovic can't be relied upon to just play with a bit of nous and restraint.

He was on a yellow. There's never any evidence with him that he plays with his head. He's too focused on proving how passionate he is, and when that doesn't work he often dives or pretends to be hurt. Yesterday he put Rafa in a position where he had to take him off. No option but to do that. His only fit striker apart from Murphy and we had to put f***ing Gouffran up front for an entire half because Mitrovic can't be relied upon to just play with a bit of nous and restraint.

There was no reason why he couldn't being Murphy on to replace him like, it was Rafa's decision to play Gouffran as a lone striker.

I agree it was a thick challenge to make, but he didn't get sent off and he scored the goal that secured us three points. He played well in the first half and should get credit for that.

Shelvey has been more of a liability than Mitro this season and is just as likely to do something that'll reduce us to 10 men or get banned for long period of time. Other than yesterday he's barely put a foot wrong.

Guest alijmitchell

God this is a really polarising debate, but yes, from my point of view I did think he lost his head, or, to rephrase actually, he never started with it. He was up a height from minute 1 and was more focused on the battle/niggles than playing football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk