Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

"He was like Costa for Chelsea".

:lol:

At  a stretch I kind of get what he's saying, he pushes things (saying if he'd stayed on he'd have been MotM may have been pushing things mind), however Chelsea play to his strengths.

At  a stretch I kind of get what he's saying, he pushes things (saying if he'd stayed on he'd have been MotM may have been pushing things mind), however Chelsea play to his strengths.

One goal and he's fucking Costa. Costa can finish.

One goal and he's f***ing Costa. Costa can finish.

Finished every chance he got today.

Was nice to hear him get some (albeit,  over the top) praise for his 'dirty work'/competitiveness.

So did Andreas Anderssen in that game at OT where he scored his only chance, iirc. He was our Romario for a week, I suppose.

So did Andreas Anderssen in that game at OT where he scored his only chance, iirc. He was our Romario for a week, I suppose.

Scored at Anfield aswell.

Haha. I'm actually getting PTSD remembering him playing for us now. I should wipe my memories of the Dalglish years Men In Black style.

Haha. I'm actually getting PTSD remembering him playing for us now. I should wipe my memories of the Dalglish years Men In Black style.

My apologies, wouldn't mean to put anyone back there!

And Stamford Bridge.

It was a decent first touch to set up the poke home tbf.

Lets just forget about the last two seasons then

And Stamford Bridge.

Did he ? That's beyond my memory

Guest alijmitchell

Credit where it's due for popping up for the goal, awful performance aside from that though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could've easily been sent off and ruined the whole game for us, that being said i'm happy he scored what proved to be the winning goal, hopefully will help him get his confidence up.

Not convinced getting subbed at half time is going to get his confidence up. Reckon he's done here personally. :(

He could've easily been sent off and ruined the whole game for us, that being said i'm happy he scored what proved to be the winning goal, hopefully will help him get his confidence up.

Not convinced getting subbed at half time is going to get his confidence up. Reckon he's done here personally. :(

last game, last touch..a goal?

Not a chance that was the last time we see him

I'm sure we'll see his face again, but before today I didn't think it was a given that his days here were numbered. But I'm not sure there can be more blatant vote of no-confidence from a manager than subbing a player who is struggling for goals, at half time, minutes after he's scored.

I'm sure we'll see his face again, but before today I didn't think it was a given that his days here were numbered. But I'm not sure there can be more blatant vote of no-confidence from a manager than subbing a player who is struggling for goals, at half time, minutes after he's scored.

Yep. He'll be gone in the summer, like. If Rafa stays that is.