Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Really don't get the hysteria. Would Shearer have done anything differently in any of the "controversial" accidents in this game?

Spot on. Pathetic over reaction simply because it's Mitro. He's in a lose lose position because if he didn't challenge the keeper, people would be calling him a cunt for not going for the ball.

First yellow was bollocks. But being on a yellow, going for that ball was absolutely brainless. Clear yellow card, so should have been off.

Can only assume the ref changed his mind about the first one.

:thup: I disagree that it was a clear yellow like, but it was fucking moronic giving the referee a decision.

Guest neesy111

Really don't get the hysteria. Would Shearer have done anything differently in any of the "controversial" accidents in this game?

Spot on. Pathetic over reaction simply because it's Mitro. He's in a lose lose position because if he didn't challenge the keeper, people would be calling him a cunt for not going for the ball.

That's completely bullshit that.

That's not really worth risking a red for, though. :lol:

The comparison to Shearer (again, Perez last week) is absolutely fucking cringeworthy, like.

First yellow was bollocks. But being on a yellow, going for that ball was absolutely brainless. Clear yellow card, so should have been off.

Aye, that's exactly it

Nothing to do with his booking, he was just ineffective anyway. He's not dominant in the air in this division, and without that, there's not much else to his game.

There have been considerably worse performers thus far - Diame and Colback to name two.

:thup:

Nothing to do with his booking, he was just ineffective anyway. He's not dominant in the air in this division, and without that, there's not much else to his game.

There have been considerably worse performers thus far - Diame and Colback to name two.

What has that got to do with the point I made?

I disagree, he caught the keeper's leg while trying to pull his own leg away. Just unlucky and absolutely nothing in it.

Guest alijmitchell

He's been better than the average across the team, but also could have cost us by going for that ball and getting sent off. He can't just fucking play can he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What has that got to do with the point I made?

Well you said he was ineffective; I don't think he was, relative to the rest of the team.

Where was his famous passion at full time? Straight down tunnel.

Still getting used to post-match culture in this country, still young, it's not Belgium, etc.

(I'm being facetious, before the Mitro brigade comes after me. Took his goal very well, won us the game, and had the typical brainfart which could've seen him get sent off.)