Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Noticed that he has become a much better player (in my mind) since he's been not playing! Possibly absence of seeing errors but also find myself thinking he couldn't do worse, which is perhaps a bit unkind re Joselu, and may be ready for a real rum of form. Looks a bit leaner/fitter to me also.

SO much better than Joselu and Gayle, must start Mitro. He attracts multiple defenders due to his physicality and that creates more space for others to play. With Joselu teams are more than comfortable leaving one defender on him.

He was decent tonight, but I've always felt he's a better option from the bench against tired defenders anyway.

Would definitely start him against Chelsea though, might as well.

Gayle against tired legs would be even better once mitro has been at them.

No point in starting him at Chelsea though... It's unfair as hell mot get a sniff and be called worse than shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Why bring him on for like 4 minutes at the end when we're 3-2 down? :lol:

Won't give him a chance at all to start a game but will chuck him on when all else has failed.  Really is exactly like Pardew's treatment of Ben Arfa.

Sell the poor sod in January at the earliest possible chance and use the money to get someone else who will actually play

Won't give him a chance at all to start a game but will chuck him on when all else has failed.  Really is exactly like Pardew's treatment of Ben Arfa.

Sell the poor sod in January at the earliest possible chance and use the money to get someone else who will actually play

:icon_scratch:

Weird time to make this argument when our 2 strikers scored.

What's confusing you?

He came on at the end and we were 3-2 down. Turns out he came on in the 89th min

Did you get a bang on the head recently?

evidently  :frantic:

I don't understand what you're trying to say there though like? :lol: Both strikers had done well and it looked like it was going to be a draw. Suddenly we needed a goal and we brought him on. Not that hard to understand

What's confusing you?

He came on at the end and we were 3-2 down. Turns out he came on in the 89th min

Well, a manager will tend to bung on a big striker when you're 2-3 down with a couple of minutes to go like.

I don't understand what you're trying to say there though like? :lol: Both strikers had done well and it looked like it was going to be a draw. Suddenly we needed a goal and we brought him on. Not that hard to understand

"i don't trust you to score in 90 minutes, so get on there and score in the 4 minutes that are left"

Chuck Shelvey on or someone you play and at least have a bit of faith in.  Makes no sense to me throwing Mitro on when he clearly hates him

"i don't trust you to score in 90 minutes, so get on there and score in the 4 minutes that are left"

Chuck Shelvey on or someone you play and at least have a bit of faith in.  Makes no sense to me throwing Mitro on when he clearly hates him

But every manager throws on a big lad up top when they need a goal

Guest firetotheworks

Why bring him on for like 4 minutes at the end when we're 3-2 down? [emoji38]

I don't understand what you're trying to say there though like? [emoji38] Both strikers had done well and it looked like it was going to be a draw. Suddenly we needed a goal and we brought him on. Not that hard to understand

*puts Shelvey on*

"We're 3-2 down ffs! Why's he not putting a striker on!?"

I think that would be the louder point tbh, and justifiably so. I'm not gonna knock Rafa for putting a striker on when a goal's needed, it's a roll of the dice.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Threw Pique up top for Barca when they were losing in a CL semi once I recall

giphy.gif

Threw Pique up top for Barca when they were losing in a CL semi once I recall

Fair point, well made i must say.