Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Versus arsenal he's body in front of the defender and maintains that positioning and sticks in a brilliant diving header too. A striker not possessing his strength would have given up that position and it would have been woofed away.

There's a one-minute taster video on YouTube. He actually looks a lot fitter and stronger in person than he does on photos.

Homie. The entire world is calling him a massively strong and bullying CF. look at his champions league highlights to see him doing that too. How are you not able to process or see this?

No I know that, I just had worries about his shape and potential fatness after seeing some other pictures (pre-signing). And I haven't seen him play. Happy to accept he's got what it takes, just sayin'.

Versus arsenal he's body in front of the defender and maintains that positioning and sticks in a brilliant diving header too. A striker not possessing his strength would have given up that position and it would have been woofed away.

Yeah, we'd have seen some really dogged defending had he not been so strong.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Another CB is needed for us to be safe. Maybe another CM and a left winger/left forward to finish in  the top 8.

Guest Roger Kint

I already hate him as I've just found that it was his injury time goal at Arsenal that stopped me from winning £350!

Remember Black Wednesday all too well, fucking bet365 cashout wankers

I trained some Serbian Air Traffic Controllers a few months back, and I asked one of them about him yesterday. His reply:

"He is one of the most talented young players in Europe, but he is mad and needs to be controlled. On the season break he can gain 10kg and then be on the bench as punishment, then after a couple of weeks be player of the week in Belgium."

Make of that what you will. :lol:

I like his confidence (based on that celebration) and his physique, don't think he'll be intimidated or bullied by some of the bruising CBs in the league. He'll probably be the one doing the bruising if anything.

Aleksandar Mitrovic scores goals for fun but is moody and needs his own minder... Newcastle's new £12.5m striker is a five-year-old trapped in a monster's body

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3169380/Newcastle-s-new-12-5m-striker-Aleksandar-Mitrovic-scores-goals-fun-moody-needs-minder.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

He returned from international duty 5kg overweight after eating pizza

:lol:

I still think we need to keep Cisse and use them both as and when needed. The season is a long one and we shouldn't put scoring goals solely on the shoulders of a 20 yr old no matter how exciting a prospect he is.

I still think we need to keep Cisse and use them both as and when needed. The season is a long one and we shouldn't put scoring goals solely on the shoulders of a 20 yr old no matter how exciting a prospect he is.

Absolutely, starting the season without Cisse would be a massive risk.

Absolutely, starting the season without Cisse would be a massive risk.

i still think they'll be looking for ~10m from russia or UAE or something for cisse and will then pay the difference for austin

As feared... :lol:

Steve McClaren should take note. Anderlecht boss Besnik Hasi – like Mitrovic, born in the former Yugoslavia - is more than happy to engage in conversation about his former player.

'He is a goalscorer – put the ball in the box and he will score,' he says. 'You need to play dominant football to get the best out of him and you need wingers.