Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Even if Mbemba signs we're still three signings away from a sniff of optimism. 

Definitely. I'm mostly worried about the dead wood we've yet to shift, we all know who. I'm praying they'll clear out the cling-ons in the next couple of weeks somehow..

Even if Mbemba signs we're still three signings away from a sniff of optimism. 

Definitely. I'm mostly worried about the dead wood we've yet to shift, we all know who. I'm praying they'll clear out the cling-ons in the next couple of weeks somehow..

Who's going to take them though? As shite as they are we don't have any back up squad players or decent youth talent to bring in when half the first team are suspended and/or injured.

Guest Gomez

As much as I want to be optimistic, I still have this gnawing dread that we''ll have a Dummet/Gouffran combo down the left wing most weeks... but hey, another £200 million and your forgiven, Mike, you odious cunt!

At the start of the summer I was certain Sissoko would go but now I'm not so sure, Liverpool was the obvious move but it now seems unlikely.

Like Mole I'd be ok with him going if it meant quality signings. At the start of the window I didn't think they'd happen, but we're two / three decent signings in and hopeful of more. If it keeps going like this we might just has a season to look forward too. Big if.

At the start of the summer I was certain Sissoko would go but now I'm not so sure, Liverpool was the obvious move but it now seems unlikely.

Like Mole I'd be ok with him going if it meant quality signings. At the start of the window I didn't think they'd happen, but we're two / three decent signings in and hopeful of more. If it keeps going like this we might just has a season to look forward too. Big if.

To expand on that, the only reason i'm ok with it is because it seems like he's going to be a winger and that is just a massive waste IMO. If you are going to use him like that, might as well sell him for an actual wide man.

To be honest I'm not convinced Sissoko will go this summer.  I mean I think Wijnaldum is his long term replacement, but IMO we'll still want a big fee for him and considering the season he's just had I can't see that happening.  Still has 4 years left on his contract so we won't be desperate to sell right away.

To be honest I'm not convinced Sissoko will go this summer.  I mean I think Wijnaldum is his long term replacement, but IMO we'll still want a big fee for him and considering the season he's just had I can't see that happening.  Still has 4 years left on his contract so we won't be desperate to sell right away.

Same here, just no viable takers that I can see either

To expand on that, the only reason i'm ok with it is because it seems like he's going to be a winger and that is just a massive waste IMO. If you are going to use him like that, might as well sell him for an actual wide man.

If as predicted we play 4-2-3-1 and he is wide in the 3, is he really a winger. From what I've seen over the past year or two that seems like his best position, scope to come inside or outside especially with a full back like Janmaat as support.

Don't think we can afford to lose him either.

If as predicted we play 4-2-3-1 and he is wide in the 3, is he really a winger. From what I've seen over the past year or two that seems like his best position, scope to come inside or outside especially with a full back like Janmaat as support.

Depends how we play i suppose, it's really one big load of assumptions on my part as i haven't seen us play in Pre season and a lot of the key players haven't played much yet and we'll probably buy more would-be key players before September.

Don't think we can afford to lose him either.

Probably not, but if we lost him and replaced with Shaqiri or Thauvin or just a genuine quality winger with work rate then it's a no brainer. It's fine keeping him to play wide and backup cm but he generally offers little in the middle so let's just get a winger.

Given his record over the last few seasons, what are realistic expectations for his first year here?  15 goals?

20 goals in 37 matches last season. Coming to a tougher league now, in a worse team with less support, I'd say realistic would be 10-12 goals assuming that he evolves as a player this year.

If we get a good winger in before the season starts, I would say 15 goals would be realistic.

Cisse will be on the bench, like he was a lot of last year. I'm pretty sure that for the most part that the striker, midfield 3 ( as in De Jong plus two behind him)  and defense picks itself. It's the wings which is the confusing part.