Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't rate him at all like, he is immobile, a thug and a bit of a tart the way he rolls around. I see nothing special in his game to suggest he will be a top player for us.

I don't rate him at all like, he is immobile, a thug and a bit of a tart the way he rolls around. I see nothing special in his game to suggest he will be a top player for us.

You'll think he's class next week.

Not even two months ago...

If he had pace he would be insane. He's a very good centre-forward, however. A bit of a throwback really. I'm liking what I see. Perez is essential to his game and that part of the field though. Without him and Mitrovic could quite easily get lost up there and we could look toothless. They combine so well. Is great that we have two front men who can hold onto the ball, bring others into play and be so strong in possession too, especially given they are totally different players with different roles.

You could catch him on his way into training tomorrow and let him know your opinion. I think its important that players know how we feel about them.

If he had pace he would be insane. He's a very good centre-forward, however. A bit of a throwback really. I'm liking what I see. Perez is essential to his game and that part of the field though. Without him and Mitrovic could quite easily get lost up there and we could look toothless. They combine so well. Is great that we have two front men who can hold onto the ball, bring others into play and be so strong in possession too, especially given they are totally different players with different roles.

:lol:

Rumbled.

:lol:

Rumbled.

people are so fickle man.

I'm 50/50 on how he will turn out. I can only hope it all comes good but he's got too many flaws in his character, doubts physically and technical ability to say where this one goes.

Unfortunately for him we're the kind of club which will bring out the worst in him rather than nurture him and develop his game. Mentally the squad is weak as piss, no character and no charisma, no one strong enough to look after him. When he wants to he will run riot and potentially ruin his career in the process (see HBA)

I think he's absolutely boss and his relationship with Perez was just starting to blossom before he was dropped. Problem comes when we're not playing to his strengths by playing 2 central players out wide who'll look to cut inside at any opportunity instead of beating the full back and swinging a cross into the box. Ideally we need 1 (probably 2) new wingers if we're going to see him at his very best.

Least we could hope for is a LB who'll actually cross the halfway line once in a while and whip a few deliveries in.

I'm fickle and I change my mind, shoot me. I've made my mind up though, he's bobbins.

He's played 2 lots of 90 minutes followed by 2 lots of 60 minutes followed by 2 lots of 0 minutes since your original post, when he was a "very good centre forward" :lol:

I'm fickle and I change my mind, shoot me. I've made my mind up though, he's bobbins.

He's played 2 lots of 90 minutes followed by 2 lots of 60 minutes followed by 2 lots of 0 minutes since your original post, when he was a "very good centre forward" :lol:

A bit of pace away from being "insane". :lol:

A bit of pace away from being "insane". :lol:

:lol: Those 5 hours changed fucking everything.