Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

Didn't see the first half but he was slow and awkward in the second half with moments of exceptional leading the line skills. If he had pace and mobility we would have a player on our hands. As such I think we have a hard working forward capable of 8-10 goals and that's about it.

Didn't see the first half but he was slow and awkward in the second half with moments of exceptional leading the line skills. If he had pace and mobility we would have a player on our hands. As such I think we have a hard working forward capable of 8-10 goals and that's about it.

If he had pace and mobility he wouldn't play for us.

If he had pace and mobility he wouldn't play for us.

Why not? We have always had great players at this club.

Mitrović doesn't get into the box in time for crosses. Sissoko and Townsend put good crosses in which only Wijnaldum got anywhere near.

hallefuckinglullah

ive noticed this for ages, great link up play but too slow to play with wingers, plus he rarely jumps and beats his man, had a good game today  O0

Has got to play, simple as that . Not the finished article by any means but so important to the team. His hold up play is superb for such a young lad. That's an art centre forwards don't normally master until later in their careers.

Took his goal really well, hopefully that will give him some much needed confidence to go on a bit of a run.

Outstanding. Haters will say he should have had a hatrick but he's absolutely vital for us as a team.

Should never have been dropped in the first place after the West Ham game, that was the yardstick for how good his all round game is and how well he can bring other key players into the game.

If he had the pace to go along with all his other qualities, he'd be one of Europe's top strikers.

I love his attitude, for a 21 year old he's a tough son of a bitch.

Hope he stays for a few more seasons, I would be concerned for the long term that at 21 he should really be at his fastest, so in terms of his mobility it's only gonna get worse.

The lad can finish though. He'll be our top scorer by end of season.

Mitrovic had a decent game yesterday - his assets are his ability to cause defenders physical problems by his strength on the ball and his lay-off play, which is good for a big man without much pace and that is his biggest weakness - pace. If you haven't got it, you won't ever have it but he COULD use experience to learn how to get into good positions to score...its a pity Shearer wasn't able to give him some coaching on CF play because he too had to do that after his injury in 97.

Mitrovic is unlikely ever to get you more than 10-15 goals a season but he is a good target man for players like Perez(or Berahino..!)to play off. He is still young enough to improve.

We play good football when he's on the pitch. If that isn't obvious by now then people are trying to miss it on purpose. The dude also gets chances every match. He will score, and he will score often when he gets his confidence up. He's young and playing in a new league yet he's very often our best player, home and away. Dude is legit. Be patient. He's a 15 a year in the league striker waiting to happen.

If he was faster then he'd be playing for Arsenal because he'd be a better version of Giroud.

I think he's quite mobile, he's just not fast.

Agreed, he's everywhere in their half other than out far wide, but also he's back helping midfield and defence at times.

His pace isn't great but we should never be looking to him for pace to finish a move. Yesterday we got it just right for him and the goal, capitalising on some terrible back line positioning quickly.

Had good game today, i really like the lad, its a bit unfair that we are counting so much on him when he's 21 and at a new league for him.

I think sometimes you forget he's only 21.  He's only going to get better.

A vital player for us - he holds the ball up, brings other players into the game and keeps the pressure away from our defence.

His finish for his goal was well taken, a lot of pressure running through on goal when you are in poor scoring form but he took it very well.

Some of his touches and lay offs for team mates were superb.

Pace is not the problem, if he learns to run at defenders and get past them then we'll have a very, very good striker on our hands.

I really like him, plus he's one of our very few players who perform and look like they actually give a shit.

The lad can finish though.

Well why doesn't he do it more often then?

No you're right. He clearly can't finish. Every single one of his career goals to date has been a total fluke.

He's getting into the positions which is the most important thing - He just needs to get used to the pace of the league, which will come.  His composure yesterday was 1st class.

The lad can finish though.

Well why doesn't he do it more often then?

No you're right. He clearly can't finish. Every single one of his career goals to date has been a total fluke.

He's getting into the positions which is the most important thing - He just needs to get used to the pace of the league, which will come.  His composure yesterday was 1st class.

Yup. I think he will be a class centre forward. It's not his finishing technique that's the problem but it's usually his anticipation/decision making/body shape. He needs as many 90 minutes as possible and it will come with time. Some of his passing into dangerous areas also showed he's quite an intelligent footballer so those saying he could only ever be a 8-10 a season striker might be right, but if he can weigh in with an additional 8-10 assists from knockdowns and passes, then that'll do me tbh.