Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's a kid, untested, and thrown in at the deep end and expected to score enough fails to keep us up. It's not his fault, but the utter fucktards who thought he and that heap of shite Cisse would be enough to see us through.

We've needed a striker to score goals since Remy left, and he wasn't even ours.

I like Mitrovic, but unfortunately for him he's missed chances in a lot of games this season that have ended up being costly both in individual games and to the outcome of the season. Not solely his fault, he has a shite defence to aid him with the blame.

Relegation, brought to you by Mitrovic.

His s*** finishing is why Cisse starts ahead of him.

Did you see Cisse's finishing today?

Nope, missed must of the first half. Cisse missed a massive chunk of the season due to injury.

Relegation, brought to you by Mitrovic.

His s*** finishing is why Cisse starts ahead of him.

Did you see Cisse's finishing today?

Doesn't really make much difference which one misses the chances, the likes of Defoe will put them away.

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno why anyone likes him tbh, he misses chance after chance after chance and has done every single time that he's played.

I dunno why anyone likes him tbh, he misses chance after chance after chance and has done every single time that he's played.

He's 21...club put way too much pressure on him.  Idiots needed to buy someone proven then eased him in.

Created more for himself with his movement than Cisse has done in weeks. If he had started today we probably wouldn't have sat and watched wave after wave of shit Villa possession as we didn't have anyone to hold the ball up.

I don't get all this "he'll tear up the championship" stuff either. If you can't hit the target the result is still no goals.

He should do his learning elsewhere if he stays. He's nowhere near what we need yet.

Guest firetotheworks

He's 21...club put way too much pressure on him.  Idiots needed to buy someone proven then eased him in.

That doesn't change the fact that he's a striker who misses sitters. 21 or not, you shouldn't be missing the target entirely when you've had a one-on-one and two free headers on goal. There's simply no excuse for that.

That doesn't change the fact that he's a striker who misses sitters. 21 or not, you shouldn't be missing the target entirely when you've had a one-on-one and two free headers on goal. There's simply no excuse for that.

The header which he carefully aimed wide...I've seen him do that a few times now. Just no finishing instinct whatsoever.