Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Becoming a passenger, he's now being judged on all his misses rather than goals. We can't rely on him and with relegation staring us in the face he can't be trusted to play for us. He only has himself to blame, some of his finishing has been pre-school in quality.

He'll be good in the championship mind, but I bet he'll ditch us at the first opportunity when we go down.

He needs to get some confidence.  He is getting chances but needs to put them away.

Are people still persisting with this? This is like fucking Stockholm Syndrome. "He'll come good, I promise, he's a good lad. My black eye doesn't even really show."

Cisse been giving him shooting lessons, the lad couldn't score in a brothel

Er, a fit Cisse would've dragged us out of the relegation zone by now, just like he has for the last 2 seasons.

This. Cisse is 10 times the finisher the Serbian Billy Whitehurst is.

I love the fella but it's becoming harder and harder for me to defend him every week. These misses.... he's really not helping himself.

Same. I'm desperate for him to succeed here but he's costing us every week missing these sitters. We need Doumbia to hit the ground running, starting Saturday.

He's not actually getting that many chances but because of that him not being clinical with them is costing us even more. If he scored some of these he would probably have the best chance conversion rate in the league.