Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It was a terrible shot like. Pretty sure people would be going mental if it was at a stage that it actually mattered

:rolleyes: He came off the bench and assisted 2 goals so it didn't have to matter, thanks to him.

Same as he's came off the bench to almost single-handedly get us points against Norwich when it really mattered, and put in the decisive equaliser in the derby. He's starting to show some form so get off his back, nobody's saying he's clinical but he's putting a shift in, showing quality and leadership and registering some goals and assists when we really need them most.

It was a terrible shot like. Pretty sure people would be going mental if it was at a stage that it actually mattered

:rolleyes: He came off the bench and assisted 2 goals so it didn't have to matter, thanks to him.

Same as he's came off the bench to almost single-handedly get us points against Norwich when it really mattered, and put in the decisive equaliser in the derby. He's starting to show some form so get off his back, nobody's saying he's clinical but he's putting a shift in, showing quality and leadership and registering some goals and assists when we really need them most.

Yeah I never disputed any of that. He was class, it was a terrible shot, now shove your rolleyes up your arse

Yeah I never disputed any of that. He was class, it was a terrible shot, now shove your rolleyes up your arse

:naughty:

How many strikers get 3-4 chances a game in this league?

Probably a fair few, if we are counting the opportunity to shoot as a chance.  I doubt the average conversion rate for a striker is above 20%.

Guest reefatoon

Him coming on fresh in the second half when opposition defenders are tiring is working a charm at the moment. Keep it exactly as is.

Him coming on fresh in the second half when opposition defenders are tiring is working a charm at the moment. Keep it exactly as is.

This. Let Cisse tire them and try to hit them in the second half if we can. We aren't going to get points any other way IMO.

Depends what you count as chances I suppose as those rates will include any type of shots I imagine? I wouldn't think there'd be too many strikers who get supplied with really good oppurtunites to score 3-4 times per game outside the top clubs.

Singled out along with Shelvey by Shearer as not doing enough for the team which seems harsh for the lad who idolises Shearer himself.

Well that is just not true. Whether you rate the lad or not, don't think you can deny that he always does his best for the team and works his bollocks off.

Singled out along with Shelvey by Shearer as not doing enough for the team which seems harsh for the lad who idolises Shearer himself.

Well that is just not true. Whether you rate the lad or not, don't think you can deny that he always does his best for the team and works his bollocks off.

Just a shame so often this season he has lacked a finishing ability.

• 3 weeks later...