Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He's clearly the kind of player who needs a run of games as well.

I agree with this, but then he keeps shooting himself in the foot. Thereby rendering said run of games impossible :lol:

Very true.  There's definitely a decent striker in there somewhere - for all his bluster, he's a confidence player.

I like the lad's character and the fact he wants to play for Newcastle. I admire his enthusiasm even if it is a bit misplaced sometimes, st least he gives a shit. None of that, however, disguises the fact he's varied from unreliable to inconsistent to bang average. I know he's young, I know he's learning but there's only so long you can tolerate him missing big chances in games. He's a centre forward and he's poor in front of goal.

I wanted it to work but it just hasn't. We need better and he needs a move.

Don't quite see the value in writing a 22 year old off after 1 season and a half in a new country.  Clearly shouldn't be starting and I'm not sure how you get him to develop if he isn't playing (maybe a loan next season, but that just perpetuates the issue if/when he returns), but I wouldn't give up on him yet.

People on here have been dying for this to tell everybody that they told them so.

:thup: that's what gets me like. Proudly boasting about 'calling it' back when he was 20 and just arrived in the country [emoji38]

Barring a miracle he's finished here like, he's lost his place to Murphy and with no more cups he'll be lucky to make more than half a dozen appearances before the season is up.

I love you Hans, but this is one thing we think the complete opposite on like. I thought he was shit last season and I find the almost cult status that he has baffling, but I'd much rather be wrong about him and thought he'd piss this league along with Perez.

You usually find that people who have "cult" Status have so because they are crap.

He's a big lump with no eye for goal.

Don't quite see the value in writing a 22 year old off after 1 season and a half in a new country.  Clearly shouldn't be starting and I'm not sure how you get him to develop if he isn't playing (maybe a loan next season, but that just perpetuates the issue if/when he returns), but I wouldn't give up on him yet.

Fast Forward 10 years

Don't quite see the value in writing a 32 year old off after 10 seasons in a new country.  Clearly shouldn't be starting and I'm not sure how you get him to develop if he isn't playing (maybe a loan next season, but that just perpetuates the issue if/when he returns), but I wouldn't give up on him yet.

Guest firetotheworks

People on here have been dying for this to tell everybody that they told them so.

:thup: that's what gets me like. Proudly boasting about 'calling it' back when he was 20 and just arrived in the country [emoji38]

Barring a miracle he's finished here like, he's lost his place to Murphy and with no more cups he'll be lucky to make more than half a dozen appearances before the season is up.

I love you Hans, but this is one thing we think the complete opposite on like. I thought he was shit last season and I find the almost cult status that he has baffling, but I'd much rather be wrong about him and thought he'd piss this league along with Perez.

You usually find that people who have "cult" Status have so because they are crap.

It's generally players who are limited or aren't as good as the alternative but perform well/beyond those limitations imo. The obvious examples being Ketsbaia, Acuna, and Sibierski.

Guest neesy111

It's generally players who are limited or aren't as good as the alternative but perform well/beyond those limitations imo. The obvious examples being Ketsbaia, Acuna, and Sibierski.

Acuna was never a cult player.

Fast Forward 10 years

Don't quite see the value in writing a 32 year old off after 10 seasons in a new country.  Clearly shouldn't be starting and I'm not sure how you get him to develop if he isn't playing (maybe a loan next season, but that just perpetuates the issue if/when he returns), but I wouldn't give up on him yet.

Not sure how that is relevant - asking to give a 22 year old time is a perfectly valid concept.

The comparison with Sels is fuckig valid unless you're a bed wetting Mito fan boy.

And also the excuse of him being a 20-something striker is a load of shite - always was and always will be. It's now his second season with us and the only significant improvement noticed have been that he hasn't been sent off yet - the stupid, big cunt.

But anyway, good luck to him, whether it's here or somewhere else.

Radio suggested he stepped on the ball when in a great position today, not sure if that's an improvement on missing the ball altogether but it's not good. He definitely needs a run of games to get the best from him but he's not going to get that game time with us. Best for both if he starts afresh elsewhere. I do have sympathy for him but he's behind Murphy right now and going backwards.