Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Gayle is much better than Mitrovic and I'm not sure whether the former is good enough to be starting in the premiership. Mitrovic has no, serious, long term future at the club.

Rafa will cash in, in the summer and Mitro will end up in Italy.

He was fine. He's no Gayle. but he was fine. people on both sides of the mitro fence go so overboard with their opinions its rediculous. it seems he's either brilliant or absolute dogshit. reality he is, he's good enough as a young back up to our main striker.

I really don't think anybody is calling him brilliant at all. People just think some of the criticism aimed at him is over the top.

At his age and with how raw he is. He needs regular games to improve. Not going to get that here, clear Rafa isn't a big fan and TBH, he has been pretty shite on the whole when he has got a chance this season.

I like him and I think there is a player in there somewhere. But his lack of mobility and composure means he will never be a top level striker.

He was fine. He's no Gayle. but he was fine. people on both sides of the mitro fence go so overboard with their opinions its rediculous. it seems he's either brilliant or absolute dogshit. reality he is, he's good enough as a young back up to our main striker.

Nah, you have to run into this thread with your cock out calling him Shitrovic and make hilarious patter about internet white knighting.

http://i.giphy.com/L5jXcnbp2dkZi.gif

He's shite, mate. accept it.

I feel a bit bad for him and I certainly don't see a lack of application there.

Rafa's system demands a quick striker with intelligent movement who can play effectively in isolation. This isn't Mitrovic and never will be. Their working relationship has no future.

I feel a bit bad for him and I certainly don't see a lack of application there.

Rafa's system demands a quick striker with intelligent movement who can play effectively in isolation. This isn't Mitrovic and never will be. Their working relationship has no future.

Pretty much this :thup:

Might be able to function as a plan b throw him on when we are losing but given his finishing of late... maybe not.

I like Mitro but I still think he needs to offer more. He missed a sitter today but apart from that I'm struggling to think of anything that he done today.

Assist?

Aye forgot about the 3 yard pass he made for the assist. Still, poor game.

I like Mitro but I still think he needs to offer more. He missed a sitter today but apart from that I'm struggling to think of anything that he done today.

Same as Murphy mid-week. The system we play just isn't suited to that mould of striker. Hopefully Gayle is back soon!

Guest firetotheworks

If he could finish the very simple chances that he somehow misses time and time and time again, we'd all probably love him and the rest of his game, or turn a blind eye to the other parts of his game that are lacking. With him being a striker though, it's obviously the most crucial of fine lines between him being brilliant to him being a complete and utter waste of time.

The system we use is not for him.

Saying that, its not for Perez either.

Both are lost under Rafas set up.

So your saying it's Rafas tactics?

Im not sure im saying that. It suits Gayle.

If i was saying its Rafas tactics id want Mitro & Gayle on together.  Only way to see.

Otherwise id assume still its not the right system for that particular striker. I wish he would have scored today though.

He needs something to go in and get him going before its too late