Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I remember his goal against that 6-2 win over Norwich last season and I said to my mate that if this guy keeps playing and scoring like that, he'll be off to a bigger club next season. Well, think I'm wrong on that one.

Wins headers, tends to get a lot of assists, and has decent hold up play, and the small matter of his almost a goal a game ratio under Rafa, we've bigger problems in the squad than Mitro by a long stretch.

He's utter shit.

Maybe it's because of a complication of aids you mental bastard.

No, I'm confident he IS just utter shit. The complication is when he straps his boots on - he thinks he's a footballer the mental bastard.

Wins headers, tends to get a lot of assists, and has decent hold up play, and the small matter of his almost a goal a game ratio under Rafa, we've bigger problems in the squad than Mitro by a long stretch.

He's utter s***.

Maybe it's because of a complication of aids you mental b******.

No, I'm confident he IS just utter s***. The complication is when he straps his boots on - he thinks he's a footballer the mental b******.

I think you need to calm down. He nutted inside you or something?

I remember his goal against that 6-2 win over Norwich last season and I said to my mate that if this guy keeps playing and scoring like that, he'll be off to a bigger club next season. Well, think I'm wrong on that one.

It was a good finish, but he had all the time in the world. You don't get those kind of opportunity too often in the PL.

He's utter s***.

No, I'm confident he IS just utter s***. The complication is when he straps his boots on - he thinks he's a footballer the mental b******.

I know it's Crumpy but this is repugnant all the same.

He's utter s***.

I know it's Crumpy but this is repugnant all the same.

Watch your profanity

I like him. Has some great qualities and I am sure he will improve his goal scoring over next couple of years. 

He is younger than the likes of Perez... why would people want rid? He has potential

He's struggling against Championship defences, says everything.

Strikers need something extra to stand out against championship defences. Pace or finishing is what usually sets them apart from the rest in this division. Mitro doesn't have either.

Assisted the goal in a nice move he was involved in and held up the ball well, tailed off second half.

Still think the criticism is miles over the top but he definitely needs to improve his finishing, he does tend to miss his fair share of sitters.

Looking forward to seeing Gayle back, hopefully with him and Shelvey both staying fit and out of trouble we can go on a similar run of that we went on in 09/10, sure we went the last 17 games unbeaten.

He was fine. He's no Gayle. but he was fine. people on both sides of the mitro fence go so overboard with their opinions its rediculous. it seems he's either brilliant or absolute dogshit. reality he is, he's good enough as a young back up to our main striker.

Nah, you have to run into this thread with your cock out calling him Shitrovic and make hilarious patter about internet white knighting.

We miss Gayle so much like, I think he gets a couple of goals today given our dominance in the first half. Mitrovic will never be our number one striker and that's fine.