Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

My 8 year old son just scored 37 in 12 games.

For Anderlecht?

No, the rock bottom Belgian team in the league. Team only managed 38 goals inc an OG

Ahhh of course, the Belgian league is an amateur pub league so goals scored there doesn't count and are as of much value as a boys side. I get it now, very shrewd of you  O0  :azn:  :naughty:

For Anderlecht?

No, the rock bottom Belgian team in the league. Team only managed 38 goals inc an OG

Ahhh of course, the Belgian league is an amateur pub league so goals scored there doesn't count and are as of much value as a boys side. I get it now, very shrewd of you  O0  :azn:  :naughty:

Not sure about an amateur pub league, i'm talking about an u16s league

For Anderlecht?

Not sure about an amateur pub league, i'm talking about an u16s league

Your 8 year old son plays for an u16s side?

So when will he score his next goal for us?

I'll be surprised if Rafa thinks it was worth spending £13m on a striker who might develop into a premier striker despite showing few finishing skills whatsoever in two seasons here.

We won 3-0 and the f***ing title, yet people are shitting on an individual player. :lol: Today is not that day, enjoy it all and we'll see what happens come August.

This. Please return to dialing up Total Sport.

So when will he score his next goal for us?

I'll be surprised if Rafa thinks it was worth spending £13m on a striker who might develop into a premier striker despite showing few finishing skills whatsoever in two seasons here.

I'll be surprised if Rafa gives a single fuck about the price we paid for him.

another cracking performance ! (sarcasticley speaking)

Spastically speaking, you mean (you, not him)?

I've been as much on Mitro's case as anyone, but it was plain to see he linked up play really intelligently today, was only denied a cracking goal by an even better save and put Gayle's goal on a plate for him. 

His ball winning attempts in the air are tragic.

Spends his time wrestling with the defender, not even looking at the ball and then rarely even jumping.

Gouffran and Atsu won more headers. The question becomes more why do we even launch it to Mitro.

He's frustrating because I think outside the penalty area he does alright holding the ball up and bringing others into play to build an attack yet I think he rarely gets into great positions in the box to score. I think he'll still be here next season though

Not sure I'll ever understand some people reveling in him not doing well mind

Only fair given the criticism he gets. Considering he never had a proper run of games, is 4-5 years away from being at his peak and is apparently shit, I think a lot of clubs would be happy with that from a 2nd sometimes 3rd choice striker with his best years in front of him.

His ball winning attempts in the air are tragic.

Spends his time wrestling with the defender, not even looking at the ball and then rarely even jumping.

Gouffran and Atsu won more headers. The question becomes more why do we even launch it to Mitro.

Mitrovic won 5 which is the same as Gouffran and 4 more than Atsu, according to Whoscored.com