Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

That RTG thread has someone genuinely using FM as a scouting source. Not only that but they compare him in one FM game to Lukaku in another. Honestly, man.

From the videos I like that he seems to score goals that you see in all leagues. Non of that scampering through defences that aren't there and pinging it past rank keepers. A lot of his stuff looks like basic strikers instinct, following the ball in, being in the right place at the right time. He doesn't look like one of those players who you automatically thing will struggle in another league. When you're just a big mad b****** who gets on the end of things I think you tend to do all right at all levels. Austin, Lambert, Bony, Grant f***ing Holt etc have all succeeded in the league through that sort of play. If he can do that and play a bit as well then he'll be golden.

I think you guys that obv. dunno wtf u are on about should read the SKY review on him and things will be settled... but he actually needs to pass the medical and sign that dotted line...

I think you guys that obv. dunno wtf u are on about should read the SKY review on him and things will be settled... but he actually needs to pass the medical and sign that dotted line...

We don't even know if we are at the event he is looking for :undecided:

Still no sign but the airport has had plenty of enquiries according to their twitter account.

He's not as easy to spot as Wijnaldum.

Racist

It's the truth. Serbs are smuggled in and out of the airport everyday man.

Age doesn't matter so much tbf, if he's good enough he'll be fine and considering he's scored against Dortmund and Arsenal in the CL i'd say he's more mature than Perez at this point in his career. No slight on Perez mind who is great and will continue to be one of our best players this year IMO.

Haven't seen him play more than in those youtube videos, but he looks like a player that will score goals as long as we create chances. Might be totally wrong as these videos don't show all the misses :lol: But good tehcnical quality in the finishes you see, especially the ones scored with his head.

:thup: I meant that if he only scores 8 goals or something, he shouldn't be considered a massive flop. Part of what we are paying for here is potential.

:thup: Depends how the rest of the team performs as well, if we have an actual striker who can hold the ball up it might just help the midfields scoring potential as well.

But getting way ahead of myself here :lol: