Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest reefatoon

“Rafa can have all the money the club can generate through sales and other means”. Seem to remember a chubby cunt saying this in the summer. Got a sneaky feeling it might be a bit of a porky.

“Rafa can have all the money the club can generate through sales and other means”. Seem to remember a chubby cunt saying this in the summer. Got a sneaky feeling it might be a bit of a porky.

As fun as it is to rehash things Ashley or the club have said in the past it's the most pointless thing ever really. Like pushing water up a hill.

“Rafa can have all the money the club can generate through sales and other means”. Seem to remember a chubby c*** saying this in the summer. Got a sneaky feeling it might be a bit of a porky.

As fun as it is to rehash things Ashley or the club have said in the past it's the most pointless thing ever really. Like pushing water up a hill.

But what if your house is on top of the hill.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't believe they've doubled the bid but it's a yes from me if it's immediately reinvested and a no if it's not. So it's a no from me.

“Rafa can have all the money the club can generate through sales and other means”. Seem to remember a chubby c*** saying this in the summer. Got a sneaky feeling it might be a bit of a porky.

But what if your house is on top of the hill.

... and it’s on fire.

Guest neesy111

So if we got £15m for Mitro, does that get added to the £15m we already seem to have available for a new striker? £30m available for a striker? :yao:

£15m minus agent's cut, minus mitro's 12% + other fees.  Probably looking at around £11m that could be reinvested which we all know wouldn't be.

In this window now, as it stands, I wouldn't accept until we had a striker over the line into the club, which won't happen I suspect so I wouldn't sell.

Why not? As it stands, he never even makes the bench despite us being chronically goal shy. I'd hazard a guess that Rafa rates Ted Striker more than he does Mitrovic the striker.

Guest neesy111

In this window now, as it stands, I wouldn't accept until we had a striker over the line into the club, which won't happen I suspect so I wouldn't sell.

Why not? As it stands, he never even makes the bench despite us being chronically goal shy. I'd hazard a guess that Rafa rates Ted Striker more than he does Mitrovic the striker.

But we would be selling to a relegation rival?  He'd probably hit a purple patch knowing our luck.

But we would be selling to a relegation rival?  He'd probably hit a purple patch knowing our luck.

Aye. He's barely had a chance this year and I think he'd probably score 1 or 2 important goals that might just keep them up. Meanwhile we'd have money in the bank and no one up top scoring. Just wouldn't bode well, especially with our luck.

If we don't sell, then we probably don't buy so we have to decide whether we want to improve our own chances of scoring goals and winning games, or simply avoid, possibly, helping one of our rivals.

We have to forget about what Mitro might do, and concentrate on trying to improve our squad.

What Mitro will probably do, is get sent off.

If we don't sell, then we probably don't buy so we have to decide whether we want to improve our own chances of scoring goals and winning games, or simply avoid, possibly, helping one of our rivals.

We have to forget about what Mitro might do, and concentrate on trying to improve our squad.

What Mitro will probably do, is get sent off.

Based on the Ashley era would you take the chance that we'd buy though, with 2 fixtures and only one week left in the window and in the midst of takeover talk?

IF we sell Mitro, then it's a fair bet we will bring in a striker. IF.

We'll probably sell and "fail to get someone over the line"...

I honestly thought that we'd be signing no one on the back of keeping Mitro based on his age and 'potential'. But there's no way even Ashley would dare sell him without bringing in a replacement considering the whole world knows we have needed a striker desperately since the summer.

IF we sell Mitro, then it's a fair bet we will bring in a striker. IF.

giphy.gif

:lol:

You may scoff, but I'm basing all this on the dubious possibility that Brighton have actually bid £15m for Mitro. Fuck knows if that's even true.