Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He ain't coming back.

“I think Fulham needs me and I need Fulham, we both need each other and I’m really happy.”

“At Newcastle, the team there played a compact shape and mostly counter attacked, so this is not where I am strongest.”

“This is the style that Rafa played and I have to accept this, but here I have adapted really fast because we play attacking football with a lot of crosses and balls into the box and around it too.”

Think Mitrovic has hit the nail on the head there. He'll be a good striker when played in the right system and given his age he'll likely only improve. Depending on what happens with Rafa at the end of the season he still might have a future here.

Yep, credit is certainly deserved.

However, his "assist" for the first, he should have scored that.

His goal, Elliot would have been blamed for that goalkeeping.

Nonetheless, credit where it's due. I hope he'll come back a more valuable player to us, as it's clear he will be sold in the summer.

He ain't coming back.

“I think Fulham needs me and I need Fulham, we both need each other and I’m really happy.”

“At Newcastle, the team there played a compact shape and mostly counter attacked, so this is not where I am strongest.”

“This is the style that Rafa played and I have to accept this, but here I have adapted really fast because we play attacking football with a lot of crosses and balls into the box and around it too.”

Think Mitrovic has hit the nail on the head there. He'll be a good striker when played in the right system and given his age he'll likely only improve. Depending on what happens with Rafa at the end of the season he still might have a future here.

it's what most of us have been saying about him the whole time surely?

He ain't coming back.

I still need to be convinced he's going to be a success at premier level regardless of what style is played. He's young and can still improve, but then again, he might not. I want him to do well though, so long may it continue. Even if he's not here, we'll get a much better price for him if he's doing well somewhere else.

He ain't coming back.

I still need to be convinced he's going to be a success at premier level regardless of what style is played. He's young and can still improve, but then again, he might not. I want him to do well though, so long may it continue. Even if he's not here, we'll get a much better price for him if he's doing well somewhere else.

yeah sure, all anyone is saying is he needs to be in a system that suits him to see what he can do on a level playing field...exactly what he's said himself

He should have scored the 'assist'?

I mean he could have scored but it's not exactly a clear goalscoring opportunity and his shot produced a good save by the keeper that resulted in a goal

It was good chance, he should have hammered it in.

He ain't coming back.

Yep. And the reason we have to play so compact and rely so heavily on counter attacking play is because of the overall lack of quality in the team.

Thanks Mike.

I mean he could have scored but it's not exactly a clear goalscoring opportunity and his shot produced a good save by the keeper that resulted in a goal

He powered it low and hard towards the bottom corner, it definitely wasn't a bad miss that he should have scored

He powered it low and hard towards the bottom corner, it definitely wasn't a bad miss that he should have scored

No, it wasn't that well struck. And I certainly didn't label it as a bad miss.

I thought it was a bit of a shit shot tbh, don't know that he should have scored though, the angle wasn't great. The goal he scored he sort of blundered through, a decent defender stops that if you ask me. But he's playing well by all reports, and  goals are goals, he's scored two in two so fair play.

I assumed that if you state that he should have scored then that means it would be something close to being a bad miss. I don't think he did much wrong with his shot

I assumed that if you state that he should have scored then that means it would be something close to being a bad miss. I don't think he did much wrong with his shot

Not necessarily. I just think he should have, at the least, hit it with more power as I think this would have been enough to beat the keeper. This doesn't mean it's a bad miss. Just the wrong choice of execution technique.

Guest firetotheworks

I formally acknowledge and am pleased that he's scored for Fulham.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk