Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Scores far too many goals to suit our style of play.

Crazy like. Even if he's not as hard working i don't see in what world he's worse than Joselu & Gayle. Also starting to make a mockery of those last year saying we'd not have scored the goals with Gayle rather than Mitro because it's obvious as fuck that he could.

Guest ElCid

Scores far too many goals to suit our style of play.

Crazy like. Even if he's not as hard working i don't see in what world he's worse than Joselu & Gayle. Also starting to make a mockery of those last year saying we'd not have scored the goals with Gayle rather than Mitro because it's obvious as f*** that he could.

He might not be a top class player but he’s certainly a hell of a lot better than Joselu I know that much

I think it's purely down to his inability to follow instructions, both on the pitch and off the pitch. As a player he's got far more about him that shite like Joselu.

Nail on the head. Same reason why Mbemba isn't getting a proper go imo.

I think it's purely down to his inability to follow instructions, both on the pitch and off the pitch. As a player he's got far more about him that s**** like Joselu.

:thup:

And Joselu wouldn't even score in the Championship, can't hit a barn door.

I think it's purely down to his inability to follow instructions, both on the pitch and off the pitch. As a player he's got far more about him that s**** like Joselu.

Prove it. Mitro couldn't hit a barn door for us. His costly misses were an unfortunate trait.

Funny thing is his PL goals to minutes played must have been pretty good, since he did a decent job in his first season with us and got that goal against West Ham in one of the very few and brief cameos he had for us this season. It's only really last season where he's been somewhat of a disappointment, on fire now with another team while we struggle to score. I love Rafa but never understood a situation where you play Joselu before him.

If they get promoted, no way we will not sell him to them for 10 million or something stupid, just hope we are not going in the opposite direction.

Prove it. Mitro couldn't hit a barn door for us. His costly misses were an unfortunate trait.

Didn't really get much vote of confidence/game time either, in general.

Bet he would like. :lol:

It's only win win if we stay up and can say we didn't need him. If we go down the treatment of Mitrovic won't look too clever IMO.

Fully agreed although the Slimani injury situation is yuge caveat.