Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Maybe if Mike Ashley had actually supported his manager and allowed Rafa to build a team that doesn't have to do so much defensively in order to grind out results, then we would have seen Mitro get more of a chance.

Unfortunately due to the type of team we have to be to survive in this league, we just need everyone to be really disciplined and to do a job defensively. Just the nature of things unfortunately.

Hope he continues to do well. Will only be good for us and him no matter what happens in the future.

6m or something has already been wasted on wages on this cunt and another 12m on the fee. I hope he gets hit by a bus and not a big bus so it's instant but a small bus so the pain is lingering and endless.

Looked class in the highlights, created a goal, scored a really nice goal.

Oh lookie the cunt has actually scored a goal. I'd like 70k a week to score a goal once a year. :lol:

Scored in his last match too. :)

Guest neesy111

You hardly ever see him in those positions though as Gayle was today.  That's my biggest issue with him, he's always either not switched on or just too slow in general to get onto balls.  He really needs to be focal point within a team to get the best out of him, Fulham's style will suit him.

For example, he'll do a nice layoff after controlling the ball, but then won't make the run to get into the box. 

He's 23, that will come. The goal he got in midweek was the sort of goal we accuse Mitrovic of never scoring and was similar to Gayle's two yesterday. Probably helps that he's arguably got a better supply line in Sessegnon and Cairney than he'd have here. He could prove the difference between Fulham pushing the Play-Offs and going on to finish second.

You hardly ever see him in those positions though as Gayle was today.  That's my biggest issue with him, he's always either not switched on or just too slow in general to get onto balls.  He really needs to be focal point within a team to get the best out of him, Fulham's style will suit him.

For example, he'll do a nice layoff after controlling the ball, but then won't make the run to get into the box. 

That was my main criticism of him during his first season here, just didn't seem to have the striker's instinct to be in the right place at the right time that you get with someone like say, Charlie Austin. But maybe he's improving, his record for Serbia is decent tbf, and he seems to have had a decent start at Fulham, hopefully it will continue.

I think the suspicion for many has always been that he was left out for non-footballing reasons.

He scored 9 goals in his debut Prem season at the age of 21, in a team that was relegated. Gayle and Joselu put together have 9 this season. He also has far more potential to improve than either of them because of his age.

Charlie Austin was playing for Poole Town at the age we were expecting Mitrovic to be our main striker. It'll come with age and it seems to be coming.

When Vardy was the age Mitrovic is now, he'd just signed for Halifax. :lol: Didn't turn into a useful Premier League striker for another 5 years.

Charlie Austin was playing for Poole Town at the age we were expecting Mitrovic to be our main striker. It'll come with age and it seems to be coming.

When Vardy was the age Mitrovic is now, he'd just signed for Halifax. :lol: Didn't turn into a useful Premier League striker for another 5 years.

Vardy was very average in the Championship for Leicester too, only became useful when they stumbled across a formation that worked for him. Really bizarre career :lol: