Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I don't think anyone's accused him of that. He's just not the striker for how Rafa plays. It's obvious from what we've seen the last 2 years and from what Mitrovic said in his interview after he joined Fulham.

Joselu manages to get enough game time like, is he all that different to Mitro?

Not disputing that Rafa wants to play with a better version of Gayle, but why couldn’t Mitro just have played in the games we have to endure watching Joselu?

Another goal and good performance from the big man last weekend :thup: Really get the impression we’ll rue losing this lad when we sell him in the summer.

Are all of these questions rhetorical? I mean, no one here is Rafa, as far as I know, so we can't really give precise answers. Any guesses we do have are just going to be badgered with more questions and answered with more guesses and it all gets a bit stupid after a while.

Either you trust he made the right decision or you don't. Mitro may end up doing very well in another team but wouldn't have worked here under Rafa or would have required an entirely different system and changes Rafa didn't like. I'll trust Rafa to get it right without him.