Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

McClaren has mentioned full backs being important, so I'm guessing he's intending they get forward more. Haidara is quite a good crosser, IMO, he whipped in 2 delicious driven deliveries the other night. Janmaat is very decent too. I don't think we need two out-and-out wingers, personally. We still need someone to come in and compete with Aarons for that 'true' wide man slot though.

LDJ will as well, f he can stay fit.  Definitely going to need more movement from our players this season to create the space and opportunity to get the ball in.  I hope we are looking for someone in a similar mould to Aaron's but not looking like it based on the majority of plausible rumours so far this summer.

LDJ will as well, f he can stay fit.  Definitely going to need more movement from our players this season to create the space and opportunity to get the ball in.  I hope we are looking for someone in a similar mould to Aaron's but not looking like it based on the majority of plausible rumours so far this summer.

Who?

Agree Haidara is pretty good in the final 3rd and could be better with coaching. Just not entirely convinced he is consistent enough yet at the more important end of the pitch. I like him though and think he could definitely improve with a good run in the team.

If McClaren is on about using the fullbacks more, then he has to look away from Dummett. The guy isn't quick enough to get up and down the line. Far too slow for a fullback. So, we'll probably need another left back if this is what McClaren wants to do.

If McClaren is on about using the fullbacks more, then he has to look away from Dummett. The guy isn't quick enough to get up and down the line. Far too slow for a fullback. So, we'll probably need another left back if this is what McClaren wants to do.

Dummett would be better of as cover for the middle of the defense anyway tbh. I'd much rather him be in line than Williamson.

He's an average full-back who happens to be average when covering at centre-back imo. Decent squad filler but no more.

:thup: Do think he's more of a center back mind.

Dummett himself thinks this too apparently.

Can't wait for his interview after signing (providing medial is OK) when he comes out with "it's an honour to be here, I always wanted to sign for Newcastle United (providing Roma or Porto didn't come in for me LOL)"