Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

If he has a good World Cup they simply can't afford him.

Let's not forget they wanted £25million for Tom Cairney, a year ago.

I know prices are mental but we will not get £30m for Mitro ffs.

Bought him for £13 million and his value has not exactly decreased.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

I'll bet you £100 right now Mitro doesn't go for more than £30m. Or a tenner. Whatever you want but it's not happening.

I'll bet you £100 right now Mitro doesn't go for more than £30m. Or a tenner. Whatever you want but it's not happening.

£100 it is :thup: Void if he stays, naturally.

It's a bet then!

Carroll was scoring goals in the Premier, and at the time looked unplayable. While I understand player values have rocketed since then, I still think Mitro will need to show some form in the Premier to generate interest at that sort of money.

Carroll was scoring goals in the Premier, and at the time looked unplayable. While I understand player values have rocketed since then, I still think Mitro will need to show some form in the Premier to generate interest at that sort of money.

Tom Cairney is rated at £20m+ without a single PL appearance.

Strikers are usually more expensive, a striker with a decent PL goal ratio is bound to cost more. Anything less than £25m-£30m would be pathetic.

He’s still only 23. Slimani was bought for £30m with nothing but a few goals in a piss poor Portuguese league.

Carroll had 11 Premiership Goals. Mitro has 10.

Carroll had 11 Premiership Goals. Mitro has 10.

Carroll scored those in half a season.

Strikers are usually more expensive, a striker with a decent PL goal ratio is bound to cost more. Anything less than £25m-£30m would be pathetic.

He’s still only 23. Slimani was bought for £30m with nothing but a few goals in a piss poor Portuguese league.

No one paid the £25m for Cairney did they? I'm not saying we shouldn't slap a £30m price tag on Mitro, just that I can't see anyone paying it at this point.

We bought Mitrovic as a young promising 20 year old striker for £13m, I'm legitimately stunned people now believe his value has more than doubled.

In my defence I only said he's worth that to Fulham. If he has a good world cup he'll go to a better club.

No one paid the £25m for Cairney did they? I'm not saying we shouldn't slap a £30m price tag on Mitro, just that I can't see anyone paying it at this point.

Why wouldn’t they?

See Hans’ post above. He’s increased in value as he’s increased in performance/ability.

Name me a young international striker in as good form as Mitro that isn’t worth £30m+. You can continue to dislike him but he continues to score goals and perform well both at club and international level.

Even a half decent Championship player goes for £15m+ these days.

We bought Mitrovic as a young promising 20 year old striker for £13m, I'm legitimately stunned people now believe his value has more than doubled.

And now he is proving himself as a top player in the Championship. As a young striker. In general prices are going even crazier year by year too. Anything less than £20m would be daft.

It's a bet then!

Probably the easiest £100 you’ll ever make :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think it's doubled because of what he's done, but if it has or gets anywhere near then I think it'll be because of the change in the market and just assumed that that's a big reason for people thinking he'll go for over £20m if he goes.

I don't think it's doubled because of what he's done, but if it has or gets anywhere near then I think it'll be because of the change in the market and just assumed that that's a big reason for people thinking he'll go for over £20m if he goes.

I'd say his name being on people's lips will be a bigger reason than any market chance mind. Nowhere near £30m like but I think we'll get back more than we paid. I'd guess at like £17-18m.

Really depends on how he does at the world cup, if he gets a few goals, coupled with his performances with Fulham and the fact that he is still very young, he could go for a fair penny in this ridiculous market.

I don't understand why don't we keep a 30m rated striker for our self use? If he is really worth 30m, more than double of our estimated cost for  Kenedy?

Something Is definitely wrong. Either Mitro overpriced or Kenedy underpriced. Obvious choice imo.