Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

think it was a fair assessment by many then; given a run in the team and a system that suits him he'll score goals

i think he'll be able to do in the PL, always have, but it won't be with us and rafa sadly...good luck to the lad, hope he gets a good move somewhere in the summer after a storming WC

Nice little build up play and finish from him there.

Didn’t see the first assist but his goal is everything that people doubted that he could do.

Assist was a weak header that was probably going wide, deflected off someone's back who knew nowt about it.

His goal was decent, though and he's been lively throughout.

The goal was a fairly tame shot which should have been saved tbh. I'm glad he's doing well, but some of these goals wouldn't happen in the Premier.

It will be interesting to see what we do on the striker front in the summer.  Could easily see us selling both Gayle and Mitrovic and getting two new strikers in.

I still can't see Rafa wanting to keep Mitro despite his goals, I just don't think he fits our style. Rafa will want a big striker who is more mobile I would think. Wonder what the odds are he will try to sign Slimani if he does well in the remaining games?

If we can get Slimani for around £15m I think the club would do it.

they'll never go for that fee imo, maybe structured with that as starting due to his fitness

+£20m easily for slimani and we'd be mental not to pay it as well if rafa rates him

they'll never go for that fee imo, maybe structured with that as starting due to his fitness

+£20m easily for slimani and we'd be mental not to pay it as well if rafa rates him

Can't see Ashley agreeing to pay £20m for a striker who is pushing 30, but it's difficult to see who else is available who would offer the same threat as a lone striker.

Might go for Abraham and Kenedy from Chelsea, plus another striker. Gayle and Mitrovic out.

Wouldn't bother my arse with Abraham personally, would much rather we looked abroad or at least gave Mitrovic a run after a good development stint.

Might go for Abraham and Kenedy from Chelsea, plus another striker. Gayle and Mitrovic out.

Wouldn't bother my arse with Abraham personally, would much rather we looked abroad or at least gave Mitrovic a run after a good development stint.

Agreed. We would be mad to go for Abraham as our first choice striker at this stage. 4 goals in 25 for Swansea? Nowhere near good enough for what we need like. Nothing says he's better than Gayle or Mitrovic, in fact they both probably have better records than him lately.

Can't see Ashley agreeing to pay £20m for a striker who is pushing 30, but it's difficult to see who else is available who would offer the same threat as a lone striker.

If he gets £15m for Mitro and has to pay another £5-10m for Slimani I think he might do it myself. Mitro money is spent, he only cares about what he has to spend next.

He's played 10 minutes, let's not start talking about potentially bidding £20m!

Ashley breaking our transfer record - for someone with no resale value no less. :lol: :lol:

Not saying Slimani will be the answer, but £20m won't buy you much of a striker these days unless it's someone who is pushing 30.

We could always do something completely ridiculous and continue to develop our own 23 year old goalscoring striker who has a better goalscoring record than £20m+ 29 year old Slimani.

Obviously Gayle/Joselu need upgrading on, so Slimani coming in as a replacement for one of those would be fine.

We could always do something completely ridiculous and continue to develop our own 23 year old goalscoring striker who has a better goalscoring record than £20m+ 29 year old Slimani.

Obviously Gayle/Joselu need upgrading on, so Slimani coming in as a replacement for one of those would be fine.

That would be ignoring Mitro's lack of pace which I think Rafa's lone striker system pretty much relies on. I could be wrong but I think Slimani will be a much better fit regardless of the age or price tag.