Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I've said plenty of times that Rafa and Mitro are mutually exclusive and I'd rather have Rafa, and also elsewhere I think Mitrovic will go on to have a good career. Just admit it you've been overly critical - his first season was not 'gash' , it was at least decent and quite promising.

Classic N-O mong response. My fault for thinking spending that time posting a detailed argument wasn't going to be responded with a comically irrelevant shitpost.

I've said plenty of times that Rafa and Mitro are mutually exclusive and I'd rather have Rafa, and also elsewhere I think Mitrovic will go on to have a good career. Just admit it you've been overly critical - his first season was not 'gash' , it was at least decent and quite promising.

Classic N-O mong response. My fault for thinking spending that time posting a detailed argument wasn't going to be responded with a comically irrelevant shitpost.

:lol:

:lol:

My favourite part is where he thinks quoting the average rating from whoscored.com means something. At least use actual stats.

:lol: Wow. Talk about mongs with irrelevant shitposts. Wow.

Be the next Thauvin and worth 50m plus a year after we sell him. Maybe.

Happy if he's sold cos Rafa feels he doesn't suit his system or doesn't like his attitude, as long as Rafa stays. If we sell him then Rafa leaves and the above happens I'll be fcuked off frankly. Think he deserves a shot at the premiership with someone.

Thauvin always looked like he had the attributes to be a top player though, pace, vision, and end product. His problem was he didn't fancy English football and we had to virtually drag him here regardless. Mitro's been in England a lot longer and seems to like it here.

Incidentally, how much we get for Mitro will be affected by how long is left on his contract. Two years according to nufc.com, so those who think we will get more than £20m are being wildly optimistic IMO.

Two years is plenty long enough to still get £20mil. Burnley got £30mil for Michael Keane when he had not long left on his contract iirc

Keane had one year left when he signed for Everton.

Two years is plenty long enough to still get £20mil. Burnley got £30mil for Michael Keane when he had not long left on his contract iirc

I said more than £20m, that was aimed at those who think it's too low a fee and we should be aiming at £30m. Personally I don't think we'll get more than that, but would love it if we get more obviously.

As things are right now, I'd say we should be looking at somewhere between £20m and £25m. If he has a great WC, who knows what we could get as the clubs who'd want him would be larger than Fulham.

If we sell him this summer I don't think the fee will be dictated by how long he has left on his contract

Fair enough, you might be right. But it does mean if we are going to sell him, then this summer is probably the time to do it.

I've been consistent throughout. Always liked Mitro (but acknowledged his flaws) - felt he didn't get much of a chance this season, but it's Rafa decision.

We finished 8th, he's been an important player for Fulham getting promoted. Good outcomes.

We're getting £20-£23 Million for Mitro I reckon.

I've been consistent throughout. Always liked Mitro (but acknowledged his flaws) - felt he didn't get much of a chance this season, but it's Rafa decision.

We finished 8th he's been an important player for Fulham getting promoted. Good outcomes.

Everton fan in peace?

We finished 8th he's been an important player for Fulham getting promoted. Good outcomes.

Everton fan in peace?

Whoa bank holiday weekend caught up with me.

10th  :lol:

Happy he's going somewhere decent. He will do really well I think - I just hope we sign a striker of similar quality who suits our system, otherwise we may end up looking rather silly when he easily outscores our strikers next season.

Similar quality? I hope we sign someone who makes everyone completely forget about Mitro.