Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest neesy111

I just can't away with his finishing, I do believe he has improved his overall game since he was at Fulham but I could never trust him to stick the ball in the net.

Just doesn't do enough off the ball for me.  When his team lose possession he just doesn't close people down, it is a half hearted  canter towards the guy in possession but doesn't actually pressure anyone. He rarely strays from the central line between the 2 penalty spots and that is not enough in the moder game

Joselu for you then. Who honestly remembers strikers for their off the ball work. If he sticks the ball in the back of the net regularly who's gives a fuck.

Players that score more than they miss cost an absolute fortune. Maybe there's a good poacher out there, but then they won't do a job for the team. What we seem to need is someone that finishes more than they miss, that has technical ability, workrate, pace, and tactical awareness.  :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

There's no such thing as 'International level football' like.

Aye.  i don’t think you can call it a “level” when you play a team like Panama one day, then 4 days later you play a team with the quality of Belgium.  The 2 standards are miles apart, even if Belgium field their 2nd team.

Agree you can’t call the WC «level». However, for European teams in their respective qualifiers, there’s usually an equal quality from shit to good in the groups, so drawing comparisons between International stats for European players internationally works, since most of the time the teams play an equal amount of matches against shit/good/mediocre sides.

Probably easier to just look at who he's played against and who he's scored against.

Players that score more than they miss cost an absolute fortune. Maybe there's a good poacher out there, but then they won't do a job for the team. What we seem to need is someone that finishes more than they miss, that has technical ability, workrate, pace, and tactical awareness.  :undecided:

mauro-icardi-1.jpg

Isn't his release clause around £100m?

Guest neesy111

£20m's a fair price imo.

I'm absolutely sick of the debate around him now.  Just get a good deal for him and move on.

Definitley - i like him but his performances at the world cup reminded me exactly the sort of player he is.  Scoring goals in the championship is one thing, but he's never going to be prolific enough in the premier league to make up fior his lack of pace and mobility.

"Telegraph Sport understands that the London club believe they have agreed a fee in principle with the Magpies hierarchy, although there are still details to thrash out over the terms of the payment."

We (Ashley) probably want let them pay £4m a year or summit daft. :rolleyes:

Mitro is a 10-15 goal PL striker for me, in that bracket. Could improve on that given time and confidence probably.

Well he's not, not until he actually does it anyway.

Unfortunately he was too often a 10-15 minute PL striker due to his temperament and reputation