Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Especially when, assuming you want Chelsea defensive coverage, Courtois is actually cheaper than the assumed defence.

He is, but Chelsea's defence probably can't improve on what it done last season if we're honest and Courtois didn't even finish in the top 5 for keepers last season. Even Pantillimong who played 2 months less than him finished with more points.

De Gea is the best example there, Man U's defence was absolute dogshit in terms of keeping clean sheets last season (going off defence - highest player was Smalling with 91 and I remember him getting 20pts in 1 game week due to scoring 2 goals) but due to the amount of saves he made he finished with 138 to Courtois 121.

Edit: I know, I take FPL far too seriously.  :lol:

When you have Deeney upfront i can :pow:

Ha, I think Watford could be this seasons suprise package. They've kept ahold of all their best players whilst adding substantially this window in players and an experienced gaffer. Deeney is their main man, pretty sure he takes pens as well. I've added him as an option to rotate with Aarons, but it's unclear whether he will be starting games so Deeney gets my shout for gw1. I've also no idea why I put Cech in my team in this post after rattling on about Courtious, who is actually my keeper of choice.

In the middle of a fantasy draft. Any opinions on De Jong vs. Aarons? Would be my 5th midfielder. Not too many players left and feel like being a homer.

If it's just your 5th one then go Aarons, cheap and could turn out to be a real value pick.

In the middle of a fantasy draft. Any opinions on De Jong vs. Aarons? Would be my 5th midfielder. Not too many players left and feel like being a homer.

If it's just your 5th one then go Aarons, cheap and could turn out to be a real value pick.

I went for De Jong but I'm having second thoughts.

Any idea who will play at CB for Stoke? Muniesa or Wollscheid?

Wollscheid will almost certainly be a starter. I think Muniesa plays left back for them.

Pieters is first choice left back, Muniesa fills in as cover. I think Muniesa's slightly ahead of Wollscheid to start alongside Shawcross, which personally I disagree with.

Having real trouble deciding this year. Of all the premium strikers, there's only Rooney who I really want and even that would change if they signed another striker. I can't be arsed with Costa's hamstrings, and Aguero is too much at £13m when he's had no pre-season. Giroud was going to be my second pick but he's not guaranteed to start now, which brings us to Benteke. A great goal today but I have no idea how he's going to fit in to their usual style. Who are the alternatives? Pelle or Lukaku I guess. Then there'll be one budget striker who will either be Wilson, Deeney or Defoe but they're all much of a muchness.