Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

You can now join a fan league. No idea how it is different from the global league mind.

Don't forget to join the H2H league (code in OP). We have people missing out last season after they failed to join in time.

Predicting Arsenal's starters will be a nightmare.

Basically there's far too many good midfielders out there and it's a right hassle getting the combo right. My strategy is just starting with a good structure, having a nice spread of valuations. Then any bandwagons can be jumped on easily, raising team value. I can't drop one of Aguero, Rooney and Benteke, whilst it has to be either Hazard or Sanchez. There is definitely some overthinking here :lol:

Sanchez not being available to start the season really has prevented from doing for what i want do, the money i would be saving from not having Hazard allows me to have a much stronger team overall without him.

I'm happy with what i have to start the season with, but unless things go really badly i expect my idea for a post wildcard team after transfer window to be much better.

Copa America so came back to pre season late, Messi and Neymar only came back for Barca last week iirc.

Ah shit. I've got both him and Costa in at the minute as, ultimately, I'd want them in my side but don't know whether to drop both until they're getting games.

Fabianski; Azpilicueta, Amavi, Coleman; Cabaye, Hazard ©, Chadli, Milner; Rooney, Benteke, M.Diouf

Bench: McCarthy, Cresswell, Vertonghen, Routledge

Wanted to pick Ayoze but not so sure whether he'll be starting games yet so might look at that as my first transfer if he is.

Fabianski; Azpilicueta, Amavi, Coleman; Cabaye, Hazard ©, Chadli, Milner; Rooney, Benteke, M.Diouf

Bench: McCarthy, Cresswell, Vertonghen, Routledge

Wanted to pick Ayoze but not so sure whether he'll be starting games yet so might look at that as my first transfer if he is.

Good team :thup:

Just finished our draft for an 8 team league. Definitely some homer picks for everyone but curious who you all think has the best team? No salary cap, standard scoring with no bonus points/captains, and max of 3 players from one club.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/04/d65b58fa5b98713715fefb9b93fdc604.jpg

I've gone for

Butland

Cedric, Azpilicueta, N. Taylor

Hazard, Wijnaldum, Depay, Ritchie

Rooney, Costa, Mitrovic

Subs: Aarons, Muniesa, Targett, Rudd

With 1mill spare

Really wanted Sanchez in there but dont know how to fit him in and I had a toss up of Kane/Rooney, I originally had Kane but just have a feeling Rooney will get 20 goals this season. I'm tempted by Yaya Toure at 8.5mill he seems to good value not to have in just because of 1 sub par season but I just feel inclined to have Wijnaldum.