Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 - B Barnes wins

LRD

Not touching any Liverpool players until their team settles a bit. No idea who is starting for them this weekend.

Worth a punt when they play us surely? You'll only fall behind when they feast on goals.

Yeah, but I have to draft them in, as I've had none up till now, and I genuinely don't know who is definitely going to be playing for them. So would end up taking a points hit and then inevitably have the person start on the bench.

Guest Roger Kint

No injuries so all i have to do is pick between Ayew or Benteke, knowing my luck Benteke will come on for 2 minutes and Ayew scores a hattrick against Leicester :lol:

Rojo, Richards and Sanchez are this weeks injuries for me :lol: When will this ever end? :lol:

It's just an achievement to get 11 players playing right now, I'm fighting so many fires.

Aguero too :thup:

EDIT: Coutinho too. I'm down to 6 :lol: :lol:

I think it's time for me to part with Gomis. I've tried to trade him, but no one will bite. I already have Ayew - it's too much Swansea for the state they are in.

Here are my options:

Carroll

Zarate

Okazaki

Bojan

Lambert

Wickham

Thoughts?

I think it's time for me to part with Gomis. I've tried to trade him, but no one will bite. I already have Ayew - it's too much Swansea for the state they are in.

Here are my options:

Carroll

Zarate

Okazaki

Bojan

Lambert

Wickham

Thoughts?

I'd pick Bojan out of that lot, but it's not much of a lot tbh. Not many of them are guaranteed starters to begin with. Maybe Wickham will start scoring?

:yao:

Here are my options:

Carroll

Zarate

Okazaki

Bojan

Lambert

Wickham

Thoughts?

I'd pick Bojan out of that lot, but it's not much of a lot tbh. Not many of them are guaranteed starters to begin with. Maybe Wickham will start scoring?

:yao:

I know, it's slim pickings up front. So many more midfielders worth having. Thank god I have Kane.