Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

My mate said his barber reckons we signed him by accident. Apparently Graham Carr told Charnley to sign Matz Sels, but it was a bad line so he misheard him. The ink was already dry on the contract before he realised it was a keeper Pardew was after, so Lascelles suggested we took Darlow too. That's why we went and bought Sels this year, on the second bite of the cherry

:lol: As if he didn't ask him to clarify who to sign, just hung straight up, googled what he heard, rang up Forest and placed a bid :laugh:

My mate said his barber reckons we signed him by accident. Apparently Graham Carr told Charnley to sign Matz Sels, but it was a bad line so he misheard him. The ink was already dry on the contract before he realised it was a keeper Pardew was after, so Lascelles suggested we took Darlow too. That's why we went and bought Sels this year, on the second bite of the cherry

Aye because barbers aren't reknowned for talking absolute shite.

Mine talks bollocks all the time.

Who is his barber cedric the entertainer??

Unless his form picks up and sharpish it is not certain he will be a guaranteed starter. If your captain's on the bench, presumably one of the starting 11 takes the band. Who would that be?

Think about it and deep down you know who will get the captain's armband, the reaction on here If it happens....