Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

I cant overstate how utterly fucking terrible this performance was, he consistently gave the ball away, lost out aerially and was done every single time, at times he looked like he could barely keep his balance, how is Rafa not seeing this? Hanley or Mbemba need to be starting and whatever his issue is needs to be ironed out.

Hes in no state to be our captain at the moment.

He has never been technically sound or good on the ball. But WTF was going on tonight? Seemed to be ambling about, newrly got caught in possession 4-5 times, clearances usually went straight to a QPR player and his touch and hoofing was far worse than usual.

Was actually quite alarming how crap he looked.

Had a poor couple of months now but I think people are going a bit overboard. I'd agree he needs a bit of time out of the side though, as per earlier in the season.

He's been poor all season - just seems to strut around like he's already made it and doesn't have to prove anything.

Should've kept Krul and given him it

I like Krul but he's thick as mince and never a captain, man. Not the right role for a keeper anyway, imo.

Was just thinking along the lines of someone that isn't a complete rookie and has played more than a few games for the club, obviously not an ideal option