Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Dummett wasn't it?  Not Hanley

Definitely Dummett, but Lascelles will learn from that. He left too much room from his guy and didn't take the other players into account. He'll be hating himself for it, but onwards and upwards.

Lacselles was poor and was at fault for the goal. Not even close to Smith. Worrying sign. Seems to talk the talk.

Hanley I thought did very well and I'd have him man mark 'big man' strikers.

Perez was very poor and just doesn't look up to it and should be replaced by Diame who I'm hoping can make a big difference to us behind the striker.

. Shelvey could be a massive player for us this season if Rafa can get him playing at his best and control games for us and bring the best out of our pacey front men. Shelvey and Aaron's should start as not ideal subs when your behind.

Gayle did nothing but we didn't really create anything for him either to be fair to him. One terrible shot aside I thought Armstong looked lively.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless his form picks up and sharpish it is not certain he will be a guaranteed starter. If your captain's on the bench, presumably one of the starting 11 takes the band. Who would that be?

Nobody answered this, but even if 100 people did, I'd have been surprised if anyone had said Dummett.