Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

'He sent me on as left back against City away,' winced Lascelles. 'I had never played that position before and was marking Jesus Navas. So thanks for that, Steve...'

:lol:

will never forget how out of his depth he looked in that game, i'd probably have sold him after watching that match tbh :lol:

That’s why you ain’t in football :lol:

Everton away I was thinking he had no chance like. Was Bramblesque his red card.

That and Dummett falling on his face trying to get his footing right to try and cross the ball summed the season up pre Rafa.

I'd completely forgotten about that. Don't think he was even trying to cross, just hoof it clear whilst backing off into the stand.

Everton away I was thinking he had no chance like. Was Bramblesque his red card.

That and Dummett falling on his face trying to get his footing right to try and cross the ball summed the season up pre Rafa.

I'd completely forgotten about that. Don't think he was even trying to cross, just hoof it clear whilst backing off into the stand.

I think he was 30 yards from their byline in front of our fans. So you're probably right still.

That article, page 88..

Newcastle's players have been told not to discuss the ongoing takeover wrangle in public but footballers can read and can hear. As such the Newcastle team are aware that Benitez may not see his future at St James' Park as a long one if he loses another battle for transfer spending with owner Mike Ashley this month.

'I can see why other people would want him as he is world class,' said Lascelles. 'It would be a massive loss for us. Since he came in everything has been positive, from the reaction of the fans, the respect of the players and what he gets from the players and how we are playing. If he had arrived earlier last time round he would have kept us up. I have come on leaps and bounds since he has been here.

'So I think we should do our best to make sure he is comfortable and for me they should be giving him what he wants because they won't find anyone any better than him.'

Christ!

The Rafa situation worries me a bit though I presumed he'd be here until the end of the season, but if even the players are considering (at least thinking about) the possibility of him leaving then I guess we should too. :anguish:

Hopefully Lascelles just boxing clever.

If we lose him and the takeover falls through I will find it very difficult not to start attending a non-league nearer me. I don't think I will be able to not support newcastle or anything but it will be really difficult to care, or rather want as little success as possible to prevent as much money as possible getting to ashley.

He wasn't drinking ffs, it was tongue in cheek. Poor sod couldn't even go for a p*ss without having to take 50 selfies.

Didn't turn a single person away though :thup:

:lol: