The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

How is Bournemouths goal offside? Isn't Cahill clearly on the line? (Prob some daft rule I know nowt about)

Sorry but i'm always perplexed by people who say this. As if they have been watching football for 5 minutes.

:lol:

After 15 games Watford are as close to the top as they are the relegation zone. Impressive.

Not bad given that the manager and most of the players are new to the country. Stability though >>>

How is Bournemouths goal offside? Isn't Cahill clearly on the line? (Prob some daft rule I know nowt about)

To be onside you need two opposition players beyond you.

Why two? Isn't one enough? Thought you had to be furthest man forward at the point of the pass? unless its because he was beyond the keeper?

To be onside you need two opposition players beyond you.

Why two? Isn't one enough? Thought you had to be furthest man forward at the point of the pass? unless its because he was beyond the keeper?

Christ

Yesterday's game shows why we need Arda and Vidal so badly. We controlled the game and deserved more goals, but in the last 20 minutes or so we looked jaded and there wasn't any decent sub in the bench (granted, there are some injured players too), that's when Valencia was able to break the game.

All in all, we've played all the top teams in La Liga at their place (Madrid, Atlético, Valencia, Sevilla) and managed to emerge from that run being top. Given that we'll be at home against them in the second half of the league, I'm cautiously optimistic. Arda and Vidal will add much needed depth.

Bologna - Napoli game has been great. Both teams playing at a great intensity.

:thup: I don't watch much Serie A but I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the Inter game last night and this current game. Napoli so wasteful and Bologna so clinical, been an excellent game.