The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Fucking brilliant that.

Leicester's story has been fantastic but when it comes down to it, they're nowhere near as good as Arsenal as a footballing side and they don't deserve to be Premiership champions.

Disagree, Leicester have been great to watch, every bit as good as Arsenal. Would be an extremely rare victory for the underdog in modern football if they won it and a huge change to an otherwise dull(for me) premiership.

Fucking brilliant that.

Leicester's story has been fantastic but when it comes down to it, they're nowhere near as good as Arsenal as a footballing side and they don't deserve to be Premiership champions.

If they finish with the most points at the end of the season, surely they do. :lol:

Fuck off Beren, you dingleberry.

Can't believe all the sad c***s wanting Arsenal to win like, don't know why you wouldn't want Leicester to win!

Not that I care either way but there would be uproar if Arsenal dived to get a penalty.

Red card decision was just as bad IMO. And the red card changed the game way more than the penalty

What? Blatant yellow man [emoji38]

It's just clumsy and there is no danger of Giroud doing anything. Arsenal got away with way worse fouls than that

Can't believe all the sad c***s wanting Arsenal to win like, don't know why you wouldn't want Leicester to win!

Not that I care either way but there would be uproar if Arsenal dived to get a penalty.

Red card decision was just as bad IMO. And the red card changed the game way more than the penalty

Game is 0-0 either way so I don't see how you quantify what impacted more tbh.

The game was the same after the penalty as before. After the red card the game totally changed. Of course it had a bigger impact. In terms of actual gameplay not the scoreline obviously

:thup: Nonsensical to suggest that conceding a goal is the same as losing a man.

Because at the start of the season I put £5 on Arsenal, Middlesborough and Burton to win their respective divisions

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal have been my favourite team to watch in the league for years and normally want them to win the league out of those that can, but I'm disappointed with the result today. Leicester are really kicking the establishment in the balls and not in that undeserved plucky underdog way either. I really hope they do it.

Fuck Leicester. Hope they plummet to the sewage pipes that their behaviour deserves. Absolute cunthole of a club.

Their behaviour?

Long story. Suffice to say ,all of the clubs who've had points deducted for having to go into administration because of these deliberately doing it to avoid paying for their then new stadium, would probably agree with me.

f*** Leicester. Hope they plummet to the sewage pipes that their behaviour deserves. Absolute cunthole of a club.

Their behaviour?

Long story. Suffice to say ,all of the clubs who've had points deducted for having to go into administration because of these deliberately doing it to avoid paying for their then new stadium, would probably agree with me.

14 years ago under different owners.

f*** Leicester. Hope they plummet to the sewage pipes that their behaviour deserves. Absolute cunthole of a club.

Their behaviour?

I for one cant believe their fans chose to go into administration.

Their behaviour?

Aye, ought to be ashamed.

Their behaviour?

Couldn't care less who owned the club. Mates of mine who did work on the stadium went bankrupt through what was a callous and disgusting way of doing things.

Their behaviour?

Aye, ought to be ashamed.

Who even mentioned their fans?

Their behaviour?

Couldn't care less who owned the club. Mates of mine who did work on the stadium went bankrupt through what was a callous and disgusting way of doing things.

Then you should be mad at the people who made those decisions, not a club which now may be benefiting from them but has no one left that was involved with them, makes no sense.