The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest Phillipealbert

As much as I want Leicester to win the title and dislike Arsenal, that was never a pen.  Classic kicking the defender and going down.  Should have been a yellow for Vardy.

Monreal left his leg there. Do that and you always run the risk. Clever from Vardy, stupid from Monreal. Can't blame the ref - would understand if it wasnt given, and understand how it was

Suppose the one thing you could say in Vardy's defence is that Monreal sticks his foot in for the ball and gets nowhere near it. As soon as he commits, he gives Vardy license to look for the pen.

Exactly, he totally played for it but it was there for the taking.

Monreal should know better.

Hmmm ... dodgy from Vardy. Koscielny was incredibly stupid in the build up though, so thick.

Seems to get caught too far up a lot for a good defender

He just needs to hold off as Kante was always getting there first. If he holds back the chance likely never materialises.

Obviously I'm bitter as f***, but Leicester really have had some extraordinary luck this year.

8 penalties in the league so far this season now I think.

They make their own luck man. They keep going forward and forcing the action in the final third and so it's no surprise they get these decisions. They have earned that respect now.