The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I'll never understand why fans of English clubs who are not in the Champions League would want to see the teams that are do well.

It just skews the finances of the game even more.

Why would anyone possibly have any affinity for that sort of outcome?

Why give one tenth of one flying f*** if the Champions do abysmally in the CL?

I have to say, figures, that going through a team's squad and suggesting that the individuals aren't very good whilst ignoring the fact that they are living proof of the value of team work when you yourself have spent the last several years seeing week after week how a squad of decent players but no actual "team" is not enough is pretty insane.

The English clubs being competitive on any level (CL/EL) is good imo, I enjoy watching English teams in European competitions. I'd rather see Arsenal win the Champions League by beating Barca, Juve, Bayern than Leicester lose every game in the group stages next season and go out with 0 points.

The finances of our game are fucked and have been for some time, in the current situation the gap between teams will grow further and further. Leicester winning the league will not change that.

I don't want Leicester to win the league to change football finances - I don't want the rich English clubs to do well in Europe, and the financial reasons is only one side.

I'd rather eat my own liver than watch Arsenal win the champions league.

This win secures it for me like (assuming it stays the same).

Aye - if they hang on that'll be it I reckon.

That's without even taking into consideration that Spurs could lose / note win today too. Even at 7 points they'd win the league from this position I reckon.

That's without even taking into consideration that Spurs could lose / note win today too. Even at 7 points they'd win the league from this position I reckon.

Hope so. We need Spurs to be on their holidays before the Euros going into the last game, not going into it with a chance of the title.

I don't like seeing English teams do well in Europe for the most part. I hope Leicester do okay there but your Chelseas and Man City's can fuck right off. Just means their fans get to come here and be bigger cunts.

Hope so. We need Spurs to be on their holidays before the Euros going into the last game, not going into it with a chance of the title.

Aye, assuming we aren't already down.

I don't like seeing English teams do well in Europe for the most part. I hope Leicester do okay there but your Chelseas and Man City's can fuck right off. Just means their fans get to come here and be bigger cunts.

Bet you they don't...

I don't like seeing English teams do well in Europe for the most part. I hope Leicester do okay there but your Chelseas and Man City's can f*** right off. Just means their fans get to come here and be bigger c***s.

Bet you they don't...

It's a pretty tough ask from them like but they do...more arrogant - as we would all be.