The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Didn't know Mitroglou was at Benfica these days, how they've fallen. Great signing by Fulham.

M'bia flopped at QPR and went on to do very well at Seville for 18 months. It's not always the players fault when they flop in England. Sometimes it's the club or just the specific nature of the PL.

Ok.

Didn't know Mitroglou was at Benfica these days, how they've fallen. Great signing by Fulham.

M'bia flopped at QPR and went on to do very well at Seville for 18 months. It's not always the players fault when they flop in England. Sometimes it's the club or just the specific nature of the PL.

Ok.

:lol:  :lol:

Estoril have just brought a young'un on called Mattheus. He's only the baby that inspired this celebration

http://matchvideo.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bebeto-brazil-celebration-world-cup-1994.jpg

Estoril have just brought a young'un on called Mattheus. He's only the baby that inspired this celebration

http://matchvideo.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bebeto-brazil-celebration-world-cup-1994.jpg

Class

Guest firetotheworks

Cech is an absolutely f***ing terrible 'keeper and has been for ages.

Howay man :lol:

I thought the kneejerk reactions were exclusive to our games tbh :lol:

He's been s*** since about 2012 man. He's played for teams that rarely get tested at the back and 'an uncharacteristic mistake from Petr Cech' has been a mainstay since around about then.

Bollocks has he, was the best keeper in the league the season before last. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story though.

:lol: What?

I think you mean Lloris. Cech might have had the most amount of clean sheets that season but that doesn't make him the best 'keeper, that tends to happen when you have John Terry and Bratislav Ivanovic in front of you. It's a bit odd that Chelsea would change their 'keeper the season after he was 'the best in the league' don't you think? Cortois had the most amount of clean sheets last season as well.

Lloris :lol: they changed their keeper because Courtois was going to leave otherwise, they chose youth other the right now had nothing to do with Cech's performances as their keeper.

Lloris was brilliant in 13/14 like. I dunno what's funny about that. They changed their 'keeper and the result was exactly the same. Over the past few years the discussion has been whether Lloris, then De Gea or Courtois are the best 'keeper in the league. Cech was never part of that discussion because he's made blatant 'uncharacteristic errors'

Lloris made just as many if not more errors, he was just more flashy in no way was he the best keeper in the league. Also i doubt Courtois has been in the discussion as best keeper in the league for last few years considering last year was his first season.

That would be why I used the word 'then' not 'and'. :lol:

That's simply wrong about Lloris like. He made no mistakes at all in 13/14 that lead to any goals.

:thup: Debuted at Flamengo couple years ago, had no idea what had happened to him after that, but there we go, signing for Estoril. Glamorous.

As if Triggs said Chelsea were better than City at every position.

Didn't you think Cech would be an absolutely amazing signing for Arsenal and gain them ten points or some s*** like that?

As if that can be judged already :lol: